Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-Recruiting)

I think he was running 3rd string this spring. Lefau for example was ahead of him. He probably needs to portal to a lower tier to sit at the top of the depth chart.

Nice that Texas is at a point where a Alabama portal out can't crack the two deep.
SMU or TCU?

Scholarship roster is down to 81 with LB Kendrick Blackshire deciding to re-enter the portal.

He was running third string. It wasn't looking good for him. Word is he kinda expected to be handed the starting job.

Question is do they need to fill out the roster to 85 or just grab a CB and DL and leave 2 open spots for 2025?

I think ideally, they get 2 CBs and 1 DT. So if they do that we're at 84 and I think they'd hold the last of the spots open.

I think ideally, they get 2 CBs and 1 DT. So if they do that we're at 84 and I think they'd hold the last of the spots open.
I think they'd give the scholarship to a deserving player, but not in a way that would take it off the table for next season. Bert Auburn for example.

Reactions: Baron
Could bring a punter in. The freshman we recruited isn’t on campus yet. Would be nice to get a good grad transfer, if there’s one out there