B
Featured content
Reaction score

Viewing latest content

Latest activity Postings Featured content About

• B
      BWilk55 replied to the thread Directors Cup Thread.
      At times, the Golf regionals throw Texas a bone and see some top teams knocked out prior to the NCAA Championships. This wasn't the case...
    • B
      BWilk55 replied to the thread 2024 Baseball Season Thread.
      D1 baseball also posted an updated bracket projection and has Texas as a 2 seed against #5 Arkansas. Texas was not in the top 25 by D1...
    • B
      Texas with the 2nd best round of the day, over taking Wake Forest and dropping 1 stroke behind Ole Miss to finish 2nd in the regional...
      • Screen Shot 2024-05-08 at 1.08.41 PM.png
    • B
      They follow this up by seeding Texas #2 in their new predicted bracket, in the #8 ECU regional.
    • B
      https://www.perfectgame.org/Articles/View.aspx?article=22879 Pretty surprising to see Texas all the way up to #18.
    • B
      Reading the tea leaves, it seems that Texas is now looking more for guys who could have an impact in future seasons. Bowens may add some...
    • B
      BWilk55 replied to the thread 2025 Recruiting Board/Thread.
      I also prefer Russell in that he is a Texas kid, playing at a Texas powerhouse HS. He is more likely to be committed to Texas for the...
    • B
      Women's Golf with the best round of the day to move up into 2nd place, behind the 1 seed in the regional Wake Forest. The only thing...
      • Screen Shot 2024-05-07 at 2.00.48 PM.png
    • B
      Not a big fan of the Gavin Holmes slander in here. He graded out really well per PFF last year in coverage and only allowed 0.5 yards...
    • B
      I've been thinking that Texas at best could move up to a pretty high 3 seed but that a 2 seed was likely out of the question. Baseball...
    • B
      BWilk55 replied to the thread Softball.
      and if Tech advances, they have to play us again...What a gut punch to those players to see us on their side of the bracket.
    • B
      Lots left to play out for sure but my optimism is as high as ever. Big thing, Baseball nearly assured of the post-season and that's a...
    • B
      I was definitely hoping OU would beat Stanford in M Tennis but its 12:59 pm and....
    • B
      BWilk55 reacted to tejasrulz's post in the thread Directors Cup Thread with Like Like.
      I was watching some of the L$U vs Stanford sand volleyball games and was rooting for Stanford. I then realized it would help the Horns...
    • B
      Results of interest this weekend: Both of Texas and Stanford's M&W tennis teams advance to the sweet 16. Stanford Men were expected to...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…