Directors Cup Thread

I was on with Bobby Burton and the guys at OnTexasfootball.com during their youtube livestream this morning.

check it out

• #HookEm
Reactions: Coot and TB14
That would be tough to overcome, would need Stanford to struggle in the spring as well. If they make the tournament, and especially win 1 game, we will be right there.
I thought I heard say that Stanford had the lead. How is this possible when Stanford had a tremendous amount of suckage in football and we were top four?

I thought I heard say that Stanford had the lead. How is this possible when Stanford had a tremendous amount of suckage in football and we were top four?
Stanford is 1.5 pts behind UNC for the lead.

Stanford competed in 8 sports and scored in 5 of them. The lowest score of the 5 was 64.5 pts.

Texas competed in 5 sports and scored in all 5. Their lowest score was 28 pts (W CC). That is essentially the difference right now.

A few predicted winners for both Men's and Women's track failed to score points and the indoor track and field finishes were not as good as expected. Look for a good bounce back in the outdoor season.

The loss of points here will make things more challenging for Texas but there is still a lot to play out.

Womens swimming took 2nd and earned 90 pts. A good result for them, Virginia won and basically was a clear favorite all year.

Stanford took 5th so Texas gains some ground.

After swimming, Texas trails Stanford by 1.5 pts.

Stanford adds 58.5 pts from wrestling and will get 30-50 pts tomorrow in fencing so the overall lead will grow for them but only because of the number of sports.