Directors Cup Thread

Ladies got a big one today. Hook’em.
A bit of a rebuilding year for the team too, making the final 4 is very impressive.

Knocking out Stanford just adds to the benefit.

Tough road ahead for Texas with 3 1 seeds advancing. At this point, they can beat anyone with a clean game or lose to anyone if they have an off, or even just decent, night.

Stanford has been on fire this fall. Tough thing for Texas, if Stanford brings their A game, they are nearly impossible to beat.

Sets 3 and 4 were dominant. With rally scoring it is hard to truly blow out an opponent in a set. Beating 1 seed wisconsin by 10 points in back to back sets is incredible.
Agents Of Shield Yes GIF by ABC Network

The tweet basically says:
Standford and UNC will finish the fall season in 1st or 2nd (UNC first if they win their bowl)

Texas and Notre Dame will be 3rd and 4th (Texas 3rd if they win the sugar bowl)

Texas being in 3rd place after the fall is pretty impressive as we only have 5 sports and other schools have 6 or 7.

The top 4 teams in football should remain in the Top 4 no matter what IMHO. So based on that and us beating Bama, we should finish 3rd.
I could see the as a possibility honestly.

Coaches poll had FSU at #3 before the bowl games btw.

Could Texas jump FSU after the bowl game results. Maybe.

Does Texas stay ahead of a losing Bama team? Likely

Does Georgia jump Texas after their big win? Maybe

Do any of the 2 loss teams that won their bowl games pass Texas? Probably not.

I think Texas ends 3rd or 4th

I could see the as a possibility honestly.

Coaches poll had FSU at #3 before the bowl games btw.

Could Texas jump FSU after the bowl game results. Maybe.

Does Texas stay ahead of a losing Bama team? Likely

Does Georgia jump Texas after their big win? Maybe

Do any of the 2 loss teams that won their bowl games pass Texas? Probably not.

I think Texas ends 3rd or 4th
It should be Michigan vs Washington winner 1st, the loser 2nd, Texas 3rd and Bama 4th since they were slated the best 4 teams. If true then, it should be true after the fact. Georgia should be #5 then after that who knows.

But knowing how ESPN loves the $ec, I could see them moving Georgia to #3 with Texas and Bama following in that order.

It should be Michigan vs Washington winner 1st, the loser 2nd, Texas 3rd and Bama 4th since they were slated the best 4 teams. If true then, it should be true after the fact. Georgia should be #5 then after that who knows.

But knowing how ESPN loves the $ec, I could see them moving Georgia to #3 with Texas and Bama following in that order.
It is based on the USA today coaches poll so I don't think ESPN has any impact there.

Aren’t we SEC now. At least in football.