Basketball News/Recruiting Thread

From Gerry Hamilton:

Texas adds Vanderbilt transfer guard

The Texas Longhorns added one more perimeter player to the roster Monday. Vanderbilt transfer 6-6 guard Malik Presley (San Marcos, Texas/High) announced he will join the Texas program.

Presley will provide depth in 2024-25, and will fight for minutes in the two years following. Presley averaged 2.2 points, 1.6 rebounds and 0.5 assists as a freshman.. He appeared in 26 games with five starts in 2023-24.

Presley continues the Texas goal of having bigger options in the backcourt moving forward. He's the second 6-6 left handed guard to join the program out of the portal.

Guessing on the Beard thing? I'll have to find the email from one of my contractors that lives in Lexington, KY that is an alumi and knows some of their BMDs. Give me a couple of days.
I'll need to delete emails for for legal reasons, but I'll post the president of the Kentucky email for you, SHA. Since, you seem to be the main person whom has a weird belief on Beard.

I'll need to delete emails for for legal reasons, but I'll post the president of the Kentucky email for you, SHA. Since, you seem to be the main person whom has a weird belief on Beard.

I had forgotten all about this. I'd suggest you do the same. Life is too short to get that worked up about it. Weird belief or not.

PS: deleting emails doesn't help you, legally. If they want your emails, they will get them.

• #HookEm
Reactions: tejasrulz