Basketball News/Recruiting Thread

Beard was offered the Arkie job, but he turned that down quickly. Same with the KST coach. Cali and a booster or 2 from Arkie are friends. KY didnt want to pay Cali the $33M to go away and there is only 1 dumbass school that might have paid that for him, but it wasn't Arkie. Thus he resigned and then went to Arkie. Will see what he does there.

Reactions: 63_Texas_1
Gerry probably is dialed in on the basketball program, but the Beard thing was floated and shot down by the KY Pres., BOR, and most of their big money quickly.

I'm hoping that they get Garrison because most of the other bigs have limited offense but okay defense that is out there. But at this point finding 1 or 2 bigs with Pope, PG, might be okay.

For all of those folks, either collectively or individually, to say that would be highly unusual. Do you have a link?

For all of those folks, either collectively or individually, to say that would be highly unusual. Do you have a link?
Guessing on the Beard thing? I'll have to find the email from one of my contractors that lives in Lexington, KY that is an alumi and knows some of their BMDs. Give me a couple of days.

Reactions: Sirhornsalot
4HQk.gif

bummer
Hamilton – "Texas really loved him... they wanted him bad!"