*****RED RIVER RIVALRY GAME THREAD - No.3 Texas Longhorns vs. No. 12 Oklahoma Sooners*****

This one is on the coaches sark and kwit. When you have the ball like that you have to get a TD. Then the defense plays prevent.

Closer than it should have been considering the injuries, 3 TOs, and lots of costly penalties. Too bad QE threw the two picks because he was on the money otherwise.

On D, I suspect they were getting gassed due to a shorter rotation than they've been using.

• #HookEm
Reactions: DBut82 and 82Horn
To be in position to win the ball game with 3 turnover (4 if you’re counting the 4th down penalty) is a testament to this horns team. The prevent defense was horrible decision. But ultimately Texas wasn’t on their game the 1st quarter. Hate the L. This teams different though, no one can convince we differently. Go undefeated and pay em back in Dallas

• #HookEm
Reactions: DBut82
Out coached and outplayed. The mistakes early really killed us.

Prevent D terrible. We barely touched Gabriel behind the line today so we definitely played bend not break.

We will win out and beat them in the big 12 championship.

ou played like they had something to prove after 49-0. Can't blame them. Not sure we were ready for their intensity on D.

Still in my seats at the Cotton Bowl. Sarkisian overthought this. Run the damn ball down their throat. Prevent defense doesn't work. You had the time out to give you a chance at the end. Too many unforced errors. Winnable game lost. Took a step back today, but can still get back in the playoff picture. We whooped their ass last year. Never under estimate the redemption factor.

I thought Sark called a really good game and QE was terrific aside from the TOs. The first pick was on him, but the second one was off the receiver's hands. To be that close with so many mistakes says something. I suspect we'll beat them in the B12 Championship game. I don't see any other teams getting there other than these two.