**Running College Football Updates Thread**

I wish we played Colorado this year. I'm sick and tired of hearing about them. Stomp a mud hole in them and shut up the media love for them.

Reactions: Bear19
I wish we played Colorado this year. I'm sick and tired of hearing about them. Stomp a mud hole in them and shut up the media love for them.

They will probably lose to North Dakota State. lol

I will be kind of surprised if Deion is at Colorado this time next year.

Not that he will be fired, but he coached and hyped up his boys as long as he could and that's always been the #1 objective imo.

This is the boys' last year in Boulder.

I just don't see him having the desire to build and run a serious program after their departure, especially in the current state of college football and they'll likely be under .500 again.

Not that he will be fired, but he coached and hyped up his boys as long as he could and that's always been the #1 objective imo.

I just don't see him having the desire to build and run a serious program after their departure, especially in the current state of college football and they'll likely be under .500 again.

Watch where Sheduer gets drafted. Deion will end up being an assistant there.

I agree. I don't think he's as serious about coaching as he has led on to be. And his tenure/legacy will be considered a failure laced in hype that was never realized.

I agree. I don't think he's as serious about coaching as he has led on to be. And his tenure/legacy will be considered a failure laced in hype that was never realized.
Either this or he will just hang them up since his boys have run their course in college.

Reactions: Sirhornsalot

They were under .500 with him.

He has said he loves it and plans to stick around. Boulder seems like a beautiful place.

I won't be shocked if he leaves after this year, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he stays long enough to either succeed or fail.

Reactions: DBut82
Speaking of Colorado, I'm going to be very interested in seeing how all the new additions from the former PAC stack up against their new Big-12 rivals. Arizona seems to be taking it on the chin in the portal right now and they were good last year. Utah should do well, but how well?

I think he's serious about coaching his boys and Hunter, promoting them as much as possible and pushing the Prime/Sanders brand.

I haven't seen much to suggest he's in it to be a great, long-term college coach, specifically his recruiting "strategy" that is nowhere near the grind-it-out process that guys like Sark and Smart live by.

I don't see a competitive Power 4 team as a next step for him even if he did want that.

I acknowledge he's been fantastic in different ways for Jackson State and Colorado, though.