2023-24 Transfer Portal Thread (PORTAL CLOSED)

I'm not sure Gavin Holmes is better than this guy. IMO, if Gavin Holmes is starting, we've got problems.
Holmes was good enough that the staff wasn't worried about losing Brooks. I'm not sure who wins out between Cole and Holmes but either way, we now have 3 CBs to rely on, and Barron who can play the position as well.

Reactions: hornag
iu

IMG_0584.thumb.png.5c5de0d8c2eb44da0bc11708fbee95dd.png

Holmes was good enough that the staff wasn't worried about losing Brooks. I'm not sure who wins out between Cole and Holmes but either way, we now have 3 CBs to rely on, and Barron who can play the position as well.

Brooks made himself fat and slow. He more or less made UT staff's decision for them. Holmes is just an innocent bystander in that deal. He was a non-factor. Otherwise, what would the staff had done? Force Brooks to put down the Twinkies?

I'm not sure Gavin Holmes is better than this guy. IMO, if Gavin Holmes is

Brooks made himself fat and slow. He more or less made UT staff's decision for them. Holmes is just an innocent bystander in that deal. He was a non-factor. Otherwise, what would the staff had done? Force Brooks to put down the Twinkies?
Always wondered why took Wake CB?(Holmes) Hoping SJS is better.

Reactions: Sirhornsalot
Brooks was burnt often. Go back and watch. I tell anybody that.

Reactions: Sirhornsalot
Not a big fan of the Gavin Holmes slander in here. He graded out really well per PFF last year in coverage and only allowed 0.5 yards per pass coverage snap which is a great number. Only Manny Muhammad was better. Had multiple reports that he looked good this spring. He played in every game last year and will only play more this year.

Not a big fan of the Gavin Holmes slander in here. He graded out really well per PFF last year in coverage and only allowed 0.5 yards per pass coverage snap which is a great number. Only Manny Muhammad was better. Had multiple reports that he looked good this spring. He played in every game last year and will only play more this year.

You and I have differing opinions on his play. As bad as Brooks was, Holmes could never unseat him. And when we saw him play, II think we understood why.

You're free to have your own opinion without me calling it slander.

Just wondering how Brooks graded out