Basketball News/Recruiting Thread

ou got left out but I wonder if aggy getting hot during the $ec tournament helped knock them out? aggy has a good shot against the corn and they did play Houston tough earlier this season.

A couple of weeks ago, I thought Houston had a great chance to win it all but losing big to Iowa St concerns me about picking them.

After getting behind 8-2 to Colo State, Texas has roared back and leads 16-8. Mitchell seems to be having a good game so far.

• #HookEm
Reactions: tejasrulz
Texas rolling 27-11 at halftime. Abmas nailed a 3 pter from Hays County to end the half.

• #HookEm
27-11 Horns at the half after starting in an 8-2 hole. Disu hit his first shoot but since then nada.

Last edited:
Watched the Tennessee game. The Horns are going to have their hands full. They better shoot much better from outside than they did tonight because they could get destroyed on the boards.

Reactions: Sirhornsalot
Watched the Tennessee game. The Horns are going to have their hands full. They better shoot much better from outside than they did tonight because they could get destroyed on the boards.
I'll root for Texas, but I don't have them getting past Tennessee in my brackets. It would be great to beat a future conference opponent in the tournament.

• #HookEm
I'll root for Texas, but I don't have them getting past Tennessee in my brackets. It would be great to beat a future conference opponent in the tournament.
Feels like we are playing with house money tomorrow. No expectation to win.

I won't be disappointed if we lose. I would say that I think anything less than the sweet 16 is a bit of a let down. That said, the disappointment came during the regular season, dropping games we should have won. That leads to a better seed and you avoid having to play a 2 seed the first weekend.

Yea, me too. I have Tennessee losing to Houstin in the semi's and Houston winning it all.