Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

GAME WEEK – Texas vs ou!



Hornsports trivia question . . . What Texas Longhorn hit OU RB Marcus Dupree so hard that Dupree exited the game and later quit football?
 
Last edited:


Hornsports trivia question . . . What Texas Longhorn hit OU RB Marcus Dupree so hard that Dupree exited the game and later quit football?

Who is R. P.?
I want sure if I was to provide complete answer. He lowered the boom on him. Marcus wasn't sure where he was.
 
There's a great 30 for 30 about this. If I'm not mistaken, on that show, Fred Akers credited Mike January with the hit that knocked Marcus out of the game??

The clip is right above your post. Looks like Peavey to me. His helmet was knocked off too.
 
Sucks. I've been waiting all season to see a Simmons, Terry, Jackson pass rush. Stupid turf toe.

Also, anyone know what is up with Locket? I was expecting some things from him this year. I know he didn't travel with the team to Knoxville and now it says doubtful on the injury report, suggesting he has some undisclosed injury. Just curious.
 
Back
Top Bottom