Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

GAME WEEK – Texas vs ou!



Hornsports trivia question . . . What Texas Longhorn hit OU RB Marcus Dupree so hard that Dupree exited the game and later quit football?
 
Last edited:


Hornsports trivia question . . . What Texas Longhorn hit OU RB Marcus Dupree so hard that Dupree exited the game and later quit football?

Who is R. P.?
I want sure if I was to provide complete answer. He lowered the boom on him. Marcus wasn't sure where he was.
 
You are correct, sir. Richard Peavy. I wish I had the highlight clip
There's a great 30 for 30 about this. If I'm not mistaken, on that show, Fred Akers credited Mike January with the hit that knocked Marcus out of the game??
 
There's a great 30 for 30 about this. If I'm not mistaken, on that show, Fred Akers credited Mike January with the hit that knocked Marcus out of the game??

The clip is right above your post. Looks like Peavey to me. His helmet was knocked off too.
 
Back
Top Bottom