Sirhornsalot
**The Official Horn Sports Landscaper and Landscap
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2013
- Messages
- 34,696
By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.
SignUp Now!We have Coach Boom this year and survived Rocky Top. I had this game penciled as a loss. +2 in my book.We got Muschamp and have our more aggressive defense, Sark. You have been able to focus more on the offense. Now where is it?
All eyes on you to fix this shit show that is still happening every year. This isn’t from a lack of talent. There is talent everywhere. This team is stacked with it on offense. Sark needs to do a Greg Davis and Mack Brown thing and let Arch be Arch. So frustrating to watching this lack of cohesive offense week after week.
Also - not a very smart football team. Penalties. Mistakes on the field on special teams….OL line getting manhandled at times missing assignments.
Glad for the win, Hook ‘em!
that pissing gig he did was all the money he pissed away from future endorsement income.....hard lesson.
Holy crap Baron, it's like you and I share the same brain. I just told my son that last year at this time Texas had 2 losses and this year they now have a cushion because of the OSU and Tenn wins (Tenn and UF are the same thing in my book). Plus, they don't have to go to UGA this year. So, like you said, +2 so far.We have Coach Boom this year and survived Rocky Top. I had this game penciled as a loss. +2 in my book.
Agree on Cooper and Bishop. I'm also wondering where Locket and McCutcheon are in this offense? I was really expecting a little more involvement from Locket this year.2 observations and a question for those more knowledgeable than I.
We need to figure out a way to get the ball to Cooper and Bishop more often.
This may be the best DL at Texas in more than a decade. Deep, talented, and so many impact players.
I know that Sark is considered a QB whisperer, but what exactly does our QB coach Milwee bring to the table?
Holy crap Baron, it's like you and I share the same brain. I just told my son that last year at this time Texas had 2 losses and this year they now have a cushion because of the OSU and Tenn wins (Tenn and UF are the same thing in my book). Plus, they don't have to go to UGA this year. So, like you said, +2 so far.
True, but I only hope Texas has circled that game knowing that is the one that stopped them from the playoffs.That Florida game scares me. Even though it's at home, they're going to be tough.
Agree on Cooper and Bishop. I'm also wondering where Locket and McCutcheon are in this offense? I was really expecting a little more involvement from Locket this year.
11 penalties
Ga seems to still be the top dog in all of ncaa FBThat Florida game scares me. Even though it's at home, they're going to be tough.