By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.
SignUp Now!NMFire Muschamp.
There was. It amounted to 3 seconds after they adjusted the clock.Definitely not pretty, but happy for the dub.
Any explanation on why there wasn't a 10 second run off at 41 seconds?
Not sure about that. They stopped the clock at 41 seconds because of the "injury" then the clock started at 41 seconds.There was. It amounted to 3 seconds after they adjusted the clock.
I'm fairly certain they did it quickly. The clock was previously at 51 seconds. At least, that is what I saw.There was. It amounted to 3 seconds after they adjusted the clock.
Tongue in cheek, Baron, after Tenn scored to make it 20 - 17.Fire Muschamp.
I was looking at a replay, and looks like you are correct. I expected the run off to occur after an announcement, but looks like it happened before the announcers mentioned it, basically when the clock stopped.I'm fairly certain they did it quickly. The clock was previously at 51 seconds. At least, that is what I saw.
I totally agree with you there. Let me also add that Lance Jackson played well as well.. despite a couple of the penalties that shouldn't have happened, otherwise he played pretty good. Offensive line really need to step it up..Thank God for Muschamp. Colin Simmons, that was stupid. But otherwise a stellar performance from you. Biles had a great game. We should teach our DBs to look back for the ball more.
Neyland was rocking and there was a lot of hype going into this game. To go into hostile territory against a very good Tennessee team and shut them down most of the game like we did, I'm happy. Winning on the road in the SEC is never an easy thing.
Offense has got to find answers. Can't keep leaning on the defense to pull us through. Good completion percentage but not many passing yards. Rushing game came through late.
This is the second big game we've played where we basically won it in the 4th quarter. A game ball goes to Torre Beckton and also our defensive rotation system.
Brandon is going to be a problem down the road. He's inexperienced, but you can see the star potential.
Agree on all points.Thank God for Muschamp. Colin Simmons, that was stupid. But otherwise a stellar performance from you. Biles had a great game. We should teach our DBs to look back for the ball more.
Neyland was rocking and there was a lot of hype going into this game. To go into hostile territory against a very good Tennessee team and shut them down most of the game like we did, I'm happy. Winning on the road in the SEC is never an easy thing.
Offense has got to find answers. Can't keep leaning on the defense to pull us through. Good completion percentage but not many passing yards. Rushing game came through late.
This is the second big game we've played where we basically won it in the 4th quarter. A game ball goes to Torre Beckton and also our defensive rotation system.
Brandon is going to be a problem down the road. He's inexperienced, but you can see the star potential.
I totally agree with you there. Let me also add that Lance Jackson played well as well.. despite a couple of the penalties that shouldn't have happened, otherwise he played pretty good. Offensive line really need to step it up..