2025 Recruiting Board/Thread

Atascocita's Jelani Watkins won the 100m with a 10.19 time. That is smoking fast.

In the video, watch him take over the race in the last leg. That his quite impressive.

Per IT, Coach Milwee will be at Duncanville today to watch QB Keelon Russell.

Would you offer at the risk of losing Lacy? Even if we offer, there's no promise he commits to us.

Would you offer at the risk of losing Lacy? Even if we offer, there's no promise he commits to us.
I would offer, but the thing is the staff isn't going to offer without being quite confident in a flip.

I think Sark/Milwee like their positioning with Russell even without an offer, but we can only speculate on the reasons why they're handling things the way they are right now.

And I don't mean that negatively, just saying they have their strategy.

I think you have to make a decision. It's not right to keep stringing Russell along just in case Lacey might flip. And with the way Alabama's QB recruiting looks they just might flip him. I put all my chips on Russell, Texas > SMU. Also the talent level looks about the same to me.

Reactions: Sirhornsalot
I think you have to make a decision. It's not right to keep stringing Russell along just in case Lacey might flip. And with the way Alabama's QB recruiting looks they just might flip him. I put all my chips on Russell, Texas > SMU. Also the talent level looks about the same to me.
I also prefer Russell in that he is a Texas kid, playing at a Texas powerhouse HS. He is more likely to be committed to Texas for the long run.