2023-24 Transfer Portal Thread (PORTAL CLOSED)

You and I have differing opinions on his play. As bad as Brooks was, Holmes could never unseat him. And when we saw him play, II think we understood why.

You're free to have your own opinion without me calling it slander.
Brooks also wasn't bad. Graded out as average per PFF. Below average vs the pass but slightly above average vs the run and screens. He allowed 20 catches for 352 yards on the year. Most will remember the 2 big plays he allowed vs Washington though.

Still think it is Barron's position to lose as field corner and Guilbeaux starting at nickel. Even with the SJSU kid coming in and Holmes. Just don't see Holmes not playing at all. He will play a lot.

Reading the tea leaves, it seems that Texas is now looking more for guys who could have an impact in future seasons. Bowens may add some depth this year but with 4 years of eligibility remaining, more of a future impact.

Reading the tea leaves, it seems that Texas is now looking more for guys who could have an impact in future seasons. Bowens may add some depth this year but with 4 years of eligibility remaining, more of a future impact.
Looking to back fill some recruiting deficits I guess. Wonder why he is portaling? I hope it's just because he's homesick. 6'3" 290 pounds sounds promising.