BWilk55's latest activity

• B
    BWilk55 replied to the thread Softball.
    A 3rd run rule victory over Tech and Texas is the outright Big 12 Champion!
  • B
    Holmes was good enough that the staff wasn't worried about losing Brooks. I'm not sure who wins out between Cole and Holmes but either...
  • B
    BWilk55 replied to the thread 2025 Recruiting Board/Thread.
    If you don't listen to this, Simon has a official set to Texas but no other schools. He will be committing soon.
  • B
    Texas softball saw the football team win in Lubbock by 50 and said hold my beer...just need to win by 17 tomorrow to match the margin of...
  • B
    BWilk55 reacted to texbound's post in the thread Softball with Like Like.
    I need to watch more of these games. 1st game I've watched from the start and Texas scores the most runs (At least ties) in a single...
  • B
    BWilk55 replied to the thread 2024 Baseball Season Thread.
    Team up to #50 in RPI
  • B
    Does he have 2 years of eligibility left? Looks like he only played 4 games in 2022. Would be nice in that he could likely be the 3rd CB...
  • B
    Boehm has definitely been our best arm out of the bullpen. He has had some extended inning saves. Andre Duplantier is the next best...
  • B
    I pretty much always do...I don't really put much stock in alternative spellings and lower case letters.
  • B
    This team is flawed but has continued to battle all season long. Max Grubbs had a pretty good start, giving up 4 runs over 6. He had 1...
  • B
    Certainly agree with you there. Pierce has had a good amount of post-season success but we've been squeaking by in a lot of instances. I...
  • B
    Banks and Ewers should both go in the first round next year. A few other guys who could play their way into round 1 with good seasons.
  • B
    Texas run rules Tech in 5 innings today. More importantly OU drops the opener to OSU. Texas and OU now tied in record and Texas has the...
  • B
    Yep, nothing stopping a player from going out and signing whatever deals outside the school they want.
  • B
    That is revenue sharing, direct compensation from the school. If the school tries to stop endorsements (NIL), they will run into the...