Softball

I will be that guy...and say...conference play hasn't started yet. So it really doesn't matter where we sit at the moment, which is actually a 4-way tie overall. It really is good to be 4-0 and having (wo)manhandled a highly ranked UCLA squad in the 2nd meeting. The Shriners Children's Clearwater Invitational should tell us a lot.

Down goes the Vols. 2-1.
The ump covering 2nd blew a call last night that would have ended the inning for the Texas. Texas turned a DP but the ump ruled the 2nd basemen didn't have her foot on the bag yet replay clearly showed her foot on it. However, they weren't using replay (why I don't know) so they couldn't review it. Even though they got an infield single to put the runner at 3rd, Texas was able to get the next out to keep it 2-1.

And Stanford. This team is for real.
Yes they are. The ou series, which is in Austin, will be interesting for sure!

• #HookEm
Reactions: hornag
Atwood goes yard with the bases full (her 8th HR of the year). About to run rule Colorado State.

2025 Texas Commit from Melissa. For the games that I went to, she hit a line drive that went around 300 ft. in the Forney Tournament. Then hit another 2 HRs in the Allen Tournament that probably went around 300 ft. They were no-doubters.

cc.jpg