Sirhornsalot
**The Official Horn Sports Landscaper and Landscap
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2013
- Messages
- 34,820
1. OU sucks
2. OU's OL is suspect at best. Our DL and pass rush will have a good day.
3. John Mateer appears to be snake bit for some reason. And the break downs happen most when he's under pressure. Say hello to Colin Simmons.
4. Coaching. Muschamp is heads above his OC counterpart for OU. While Burnt Vegetables is a good DC, he has nothing on Sark.
5. OU's DL is good, but their secondary is mistake prone. I think Arch comes out of the funk in this one.
6. This is a big game and big players come to play in big games. I'm buying stock in Arch Manning right now.
7. Defensive touchdowns. Texas gets at least one.
8. Bile will make a play in this game that we will all remember. Maybe thats connected to reason #7?
9. Colin Simmons.
10. OU's RBs haven't done a thing this year. I think we make OU one-dimensional and end up with an INT.
Your list?
2. OU's OL is suspect at best. Our DL and pass rush will have a good day.
3. John Mateer appears to be snake bit for some reason. And the break downs happen most when he's under pressure. Say hello to Colin Simmons.
4. Coaching. Muschamp is heads above his OC counterpart for OU. While Burnt Vegetables is a good DC, he has nothing on Sark.
5. OU's DL is good, but their secondary is mistake prone. I think Arch comes out of the funk in this one.
6. This is a big game and big players come to play in big games. I'm buying stock in Arch Manning right now.
7. Defensive touchdowns. Texas gets at least one.
8. Bile will make a play in this game that we will all remember. Maybe thats connected to reason #7?
9. Colin Simmons.
10. OU's RBs haven't done a thing this year. I think we make OU one-dimensional and end up with an INT.
Your list?