Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

THE SABAN RUMOR and The University of Texas

bbdude

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Feb 26, 2014
Messages
6,726
We've all heard a little bit here and there about a growing possibility (at this point it is just a rumor) of Texas potentially seeking Nick Saban's services when the time comes for a coaching change. A few other boards have a little chatter about it but I think it is a bit far fetched to assume he would leave Bama at this point. Money does talk and Nick is a bit of an egomaniac and the possibility of winning titles at 3 different schools has to have a certain appeal.

The chatter is out there but there is no substantial evidence to back up the chatter that rumor that he has already received an offer from UT. Texas reveres Mack too much to do that and so do the boosters.

Nick.jpg


 
Not sure what to think of all the Saban talk. If it was to happen I would like. I am sure Stoopsie ass would pucker for sure.

 
The Saban rumor surfaced prior to the 2011 season as well if you remember. Texas had "supposedly" offered Saban 10 years, $100 million. I would take the guy in a heartbeat no matter how much I loathe him.

 
Back
Top Bottom