Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

*****GAME THREAD: No. 1 Texas versus Oklahoma*****

First play – SMothers for 7 yards. Second play, air it out to Coleman (miss). Third play scramble for minimum gain.

FEED SMOTHERS
 
This game is going exactly how the Sooners want it to go. Keep it ugly, capitalize on the defensive opportunities... and this is how they steal one from us
 
I don't like the way this is trending. Defense is great. O is pedestrian and STs are piss poor
 
That was a good drive. We moved the ball in the air and on the ground. Cooper looked great. Got some points.

Make adjustments. Dominate the 2nd half and 4th qtr.

Make Mateer hate life
 
17-7 at the half. I'll take it.

Arch is doing well. I have to remind myself we're facing the #5 defense in the nation.

I'll keep harping about the running game. Let it move the chains. Pass to keep them honest. Don't make stupid penalties. Defense, more of the same except clean up that short yardage passing. Keep the pressure on Mateer.
 
That was a good drive. We moved the ball in the air and on the ground. Cooper looked great. Got some points.

Make adjustments. Dominate the 2nd half and 4th qtr.

Make Mateer hate life
I would play Cooper more than Smothers or Brown in the 2nd half.

The dirt burglars are definitely settling on the quick passing game. The CB's need to start pressing their WR's.
 
I would play Cooper more than Smothers or Brown in the 2nd half.

The dirt burglars are definitely settling on the quick passing game. The CB's need to start pressing their WR's.

And blitz up the middle
 
Arch apparently didn't recognize blitz and didn't go to a hot rout
 
Back
Top Bottom