Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

Common Man Predictions – Week 6

Sirhornsalot

**The Official Horn Sports Landscaper and Landscap
Joined
Nov 6, 2013
Messages
34,766
Lots of good games this week to pick. That Georgia vs Bama game should be a nail biter. Maybe a diarrhea epidemic will strike the stadium. Harrrr . . .

Good luck to everyone! Steak knives are up for grabs!

Florida State at Louisville

#20 Iowa at Washington

Texas A&M at #14 Missouri

Arizona at West Virginia

Wake Forest at NC State

#21 UCLA at #13 Oregon

#22 Houston at Kansas State

#10 LSU at Kentucky

#2 Georgia at #6 Alabama

North Carolina at #25 Pitt

TIE BREAKER – Guess the final score of the Texas – OU game.
 
Lots of good games this week to pick. That Georgia vs Bama game should be a nail biter. Maybe a diarrhea epidemic will strike the stadium. Harrrr . . .

Good luck to everyone! Steak knives are up for grabs!

Florida State at Louisville

#20 Iowa at Washington

Texas A&M at #14 Missouri

Arizona at West Virginia

Wake Forest at NC State

#21 UCLA at #13 Oregon

#22 Houston at Kansas State

#10 LSU at Kentucky

#2 Georgia at #6 Alabama

North Carolina at #25 Pitt

TIE BREAKER – Guess the final score of the Texas – OU game.
If I win someone else can have the steak knives. My Ginsu block still cuts everything after 25 years.
 
Lots of good games this week to pick. That Georgia vs Bama game should be a nail biter. Maybe a diarrhea epidemic will strike the stadium. Harrrr . . .

Good luck to everyone! Steak knives are up for grabs!

Florida State at Louisville

#20 Iowa at Washington

Texas A&M at #14 Missouri

Arizona at West Virginia

Wake Forest at NC State

#21 UCLA at #13 Oregon

#22 Houston at Kansas State

#10 LSU at Kentucky

#2 Georgia at #6 Alabama

North Carolina at #25 Pitt

TIE BREAKER – Guess the final score of the Texas – OU game.
Louisville

Iowa
- Washington almost brought me glory last week.

Missouri puts aggy in Missery. This may be the best Missouri football team I've ever seen.... well, based on how they looked last weekend.

West Virginia -- wierd place to be a visitor.

NC State - If a tree falls in the forest, and noone is there....

Oregon - After the UNT North wake-up call, they're unstopable!

Houston - Cougar High is on a High.

LSU I'd love to pull the trigger for Kentucky.... but my logical brain won't allow it!

Alabama - Georgia's only loss until the SEC Championship game.

North Carolina - Deflated balls does the trick once again.

Texas 24 – OU 14
 
Florida State – FSU trending up, LV trending down. I'll follow it.

#20 Iowa – Not buying Washington stock at this time.

#14 Missouri – Tigers hand aggy its third loss. Fights break out in the Men's restrooms back in dead dog town.

West Virginia – WV isn't bad. Zona is decent, but on the road.

Wake Forest – This is actually going to be a very good game. WF has been tough lately.

#13 Oregon – If Oregon loses, I will never pick them again. lol

Kansas State – KSU at home, I'll take it.

#10 LSU – Tigers win but not by much.

#2 Georgia – This could go either way, I'll admit. But Georgia is very physical and Bama is not. So give me GA.

#25 Pitt – Pitt has some dogs. I think Pitt lost their QB and thats bad. But they'll pull this out.

Texas 45
OU 7


The Texas offense comes together and has a field day with that defense. SImmons starts receiving mail from the OU backfield. Mateer is pulled at halftime.
 
Florida stste
Iowa
Missouri
Arizona
WF
Oregon
Kstate
UH
LSU
Bama
UNC

Texas 27
OU - 10

Offense still struggles as Sark keeps forcing a square peg in a circle hole. OUs only TD comes off a TO that was run back pretty far.
 
Louisville - I don’t trust FSU
Iowa
Missouri
West Virginia - Really think Arizona has a chance though
Wake Forest
Oregon - looks like they righted the ship
Kansas State
LSU
Georgia - experienced qb will be key
Pitt

Texas 1 million - ou 0 but I may be a bit of a homer. (Texas 41 - ou 6)
 
Louisville

Iowa

Missouri

West Virginia

Wake Forest

Oregon

Houston

LSU

Georgia

Pitt

TIE BREAKER – Texas 34 OU 13
 
Florida State

Iowa

Missouri - Pooooooorrrrrrrrrr aggggggggy!

Arizona

NC State

Oregon

Houston

LSU

Alabama - Georgia seems to choke in Tuscaloosa.

Pitt

TIE BREAKER – Texas 31 – ousux 13
 
Florida State at Louisville - Louisville has been up and down this year. Florida State is average at best. Both teams run the ball and their QBs aren't afraid to tuck and run. But the Seminoles QB has a tendency to throw the ball to the other team. I'm going to take the Cardinals in this close game where a turnover could mean the difference.

#20 Iowa at Washington - I still believe in the Hawkeyes and they need to win this one if they want to make the playoffs. Their secondary will be tested in this game. The Huskies like to throw the ball and sprinkle in runs. If the Hawkeyes can get a decent rush and pressure the Huskies QB, it could be a long day for Washington.

Texas A&M at #14 Missouri - The aggies are losing faith in Reed and will try to be run heavy. Mizzou is the same way but they trust their QB and seem to enjoy the friendly confines better than playing on the road. The aggies are playing for their season so I expect a fight, but I'll take the Tigers at home.

Arizona at West Virginia - The Wildcats have to travel a long way for this game. Stop the run and they should handle the Mountaineers.

Wake Forest at NC State - This looks like a toss up game to me. I'm going to take Wake Forest.

#21 UCLA at #13 Oregon - Are the Bruins for real? So far they haven't really played anyone. We are about to find out. Oregon is somebody and I believe they'll expose another pretender. Ducks in a blowout.

#22 Houston at Kansas State - Two teams still in the race for the Big 12 titile. I've watched Houston play a bit and I'm unimpressed. One of these two pretenders will be knocked out of the race. The other has another week or two of hope. I'll take the Cougs.

#10 LSU at Kentucky - This is an interesting game. On paper the Tigers look like an easy pick but LSU has only played 1 road game and lost. The Wildcats still have hope. If they can slow down the Tigers running game and Leavitt makes mistakes like he is prone to do, this could be an upset. I just can't pick the Wildcats. Geaux Tigers.

#2 Georgia at #6 Alabama - Whoa Nelly! This is going to be a good one. I wish I could watch it but I'll be at the Texas/OU game and may be able to catch the end. 'Bama is tough at home but Georgia is the team to beat. Kirby will be the difference here. I'm going with the dogs.

North Carolina at #25 Pitt - The Tar Heels aren't very good and the Panthers are a pretender dressed in a contender's clothing. Pittsburgh will stay underfeated for another week.

TIE BREAKER – Guess the final score of the Texas – OU game.
I'd like to see some consistancy in our Offense. Sleeping through a couple of quarters is not how you win a championship.
Texas 38 - OU 9
 
Back
Top Bottom