*****SPRING GAME THREAD*****

HornSports Staff

HornSports.com
Oct 20, 2013
Spring game gets underway at 1:00 pm and will be televised on LHN.

Don’t expect all of the starters to notch a lot of playing time - some may not play at all.

Football is back!

IMG_0786.jpeg

Well, I like all of the offensive success. I loved the play of the QBs, all of them looked great. But that was at the expense of our secondary. So many times so far from the ball.

Is our offense just exceptionally good? Or do we have a problem on defense?

Reactions: 63_Texas_1
One thing I read into the spring game, at least from the highlights, the two backup QBs hit their targets in stride. That is not something I have seen consistently from Ewers.

Is a replay streaming anywhere besides LHN?

Reactions: 63_Texas_1
One thing I read into the spring game, at least from the highlights, the two backup QBs hit their targets in stride. That is not something I have seen consistently from Ewers.

Is a replay streaming anywhere besides LHN?
I was thinking about Ewers' play yesterday. It occurred to me that he sometimes needed a few series to get his rhythm going, so maybe if he had played a whole half he would have had better production.

It seems like last year, the full game replay ultimately came up on Youtube, but it took a little while.

Can watch here, a condensed version. Not sure if you have to have a twitter account. I didn't see this video up on this guys youtube channel

• Thanks
Reactions: Coot