Game of Thrones Thread

beevomav

V.I.P.
Jul 12, 2011
With Dexter heading into it's last season, I need to start another favorite thread, and Game of Thrones, Sunday night on HBO, is one of the best shows on the tube..

images

Sunday we got to see the awesomeness of Daenerys Targaryen and her dragons.

GoT-Dragons-06-jpg_225530.jpg

Turns out the hottest babe in Game of Thrones is also a major bad ass.

Okay so tonight I am on episode 3 of the 3rd season... Watching them all tonight. This is getting GOOD.

Homeboy got his HAND cut off??????????????????????????????????????? Holy crap.

I just love it any time Daenerys is on the screen. Good Lordy she is so hot..

BTW..I just listened to an interview with the creator/writers of the show and they said Daenerys and what happens at the end of episode 4 season 3 is when they decided to do the show. Prepare to be surprised.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched all 4 episodes last night and needless to say I am tired as hell. Awesome stuff. Couldn't believe she did that dude wrong with the dragon - vaporized him. I want more GOT!

Bad ass series..I want more dragons..I also like the midget..He is a little puke but I like him..

Im glancing up at this show every so often..maybe Im just timing it right but this could easily be called Game of Hoes. Damn...

It appeals to a variety of audiences, most definitely.

Yea the show does put some T&A out there. Last night was especially gruesome when the shows designated serial killer cut the dude's Johnson off. Not Sgt Johnson but the other Johnson.:cool:

Yeah that was hard to watch. Homeboy was getting 3some action then gets his willy sliced. Last night's episode had a little more skin than usual it seemed - not that I'm complaining. Rob Stark had his share.....

The Dragon lady is becoming the bad ass of the show. Having read the books, I pretty much know what's coming. The writers have strayed some from the story but not enough to know it really gets more messed up.

and...your right Dude, the start of last nights show was a full five minutes with that gal naked with a great ass, sunny side up..

I knew it..When I saw Daenerys Targaryen in that bath tub, I knew she was going to get up and show some T&A. I was not disappointed.

Sadly, however, there are only two more episodes this season. The reason is GOT is a very expensive production. They can't do a 20 episode season because of those costs.

It does suck to just get started and then the season ends. By the rate this thing is going, they'll take 10 years to get through the books..

Did anyone notice where the witch put that nasty leech? Damn..

I knew it..When I saw Daenerys Targaryen in that bath tub, I knew she was going to get up and show some T&A. I was not disappointed.
Sadly, however, there are only two more episodes this season. The reason is GOT is a very expensive production. They can't do a 20 episode season because of those costs.

It does suck to just get started and then the season ends. By the rate this thing is going, they'll take 10 years to get through the books..

Did anyone notice where the witch put that nasty leech? Damn..
Last night was awesome dude. The dude that cut off his friends' heads - he will undoubtedly be a player in things now.... How about when the big dude protecting the girl and her baby killed one of the white walkers?

Lastly... Targaryen.... Sheesh......

King Joffrey needs to die a slow painful death in the end of this thing.