Ever dealt with inconsiderate neighbors ?

CharcoalPuppy

Aug 16, 2015
My neighbor literally honked the horn between 40-50 times this morning...... 

They park in front of our house...and every where else they deem fit ( Technically  not  illegal) left a used baby diaper in front of our curb once.  

They get drunk and fight at 3 in the morning every weekend and make a scene........

They recently got a german shepherd puppy....  I've never seen or heard them spend time with the thing.. it just sits out there tied up in their backyard and would bark constantly for 2 weeks...

It's settled down now....but the thing got attacked the other night by one of the neighborhood dogs that roams at night.... I came out to check on the poor little thing with my flashlight... No neighbors to be seen

Also, most people in my neighborhood have those old school 4ft chain link fences from the 50's and 60's.... can't help but think the worst when the dog grows up and is mean as hell because how it was raised...

Anyways.... rant over. 

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: DBut82

They park in front of our house...and every where else they deem fit ( Technically  not  illegal) left a used baby diaper in front of our curb once.  

They get drunk and fight at 3 in the morning every weekend and make a scene........

They recently got a german shepherd puppy....  I've never seen or heard them spend time with the thing.. it just sits out there tied up in their backyard and would bark constantly for 2 weeks...

It's settled down now....but the thing got attacked the other night by one of the neighborhood dogs that roams at night.... I came out to check on the poor little thing with my flashlight... No neighbors to be seen

Also, most people in my neighborhood have those old school 4ft chain link fences from the 50's and 60's.... can't help but think the worst when the dog grows up and is mean as hell because how it was raised...

Anyways.... rant over. 
That's horrible! I'm not even the biggest pet fan (my wife owns (2) Yorkies; which means I own (2) Yorkies) but no way is that acceptable. 

Anyways.... rant over. 
Years ago I used to get infuriated one of our neighbors would leave their 2 dogs outside overnight during freezes without any shelter or blankets.  The dogs would wimper all night.  I felt terrible for them.

I think you should call the ASPCA on people like that.  I'm an animal lover, and there are laws now to protect animals against cruelty.  There just aren't enough people to enforce them.

You can probably tell that I'm a dog lover.  Dogs are loyal and love unconditionally, but they never forget someone who mistreats them, either.  That puppy should be removed from your neighbor's home.  Dogs hate to be chained up.

I have an Aussie who is a Rescue.  He had 4 homes before I got him, and I  simply don't understand it.  He wants to please, doesn't have a mean bone in his body, isn't destructive, and is very loving.  I think people sometimes get dogs not realizing they need time, attention, and training.  

When I got my first dog (as an adult), I read that a dog needs a minimum of 45 minutes a day with their master.   That 45 minutes shouldn't be spent watching television.  It should be spent walking, playing, or training.  It's dog time, hopefully something both the dog and it's master enjoy.  Yet people like your neighbors wonder why their dog isn't 'good' like other dogs they see.  There aren't bad dogs, just bad masters. 

I've had bad neighbors and good neighbors, but your neighbors sound like the worst.

Last edited by a moderator: