Calling it now

A starting secondary of Brooks, Muhammad, Barron, Mukuba and Williams is definitely an upgrade from last year.
No Doubt. Barron is the big surprise there. Nobody thought he'd come back. Another year's experience and I expect him to go high in the draft.

I've heard Gilbeu (sp?) hasn't been his old self since getting injured. But he's back, too.

The only position I'm concerned about on D is DT against the run.

I think Blackwell, Lefau and Gbenda will be just fine along side Hill (I think Hill is going to be a lot better than last year and he was already really good). The EDGE will finally be a plus. The secondary and pass rush will compliment each other nicely leading to more sacks and ints. The run game up the middle is what has my attention. We will see.

Reactions: Sirhornsalot
Did y'all notice on the new roster that Red is now listed at 240? If he can carry that weight at 5' 10" then he will be even more of a weapon in short yardage.

Reactions: Sirhornsalot
Did y'all notice on the new roster that Red is now listed at 240? If he can carry that weight at 5' 10" then he will be even more of a weapon in short yardage.
Is he going to be an H-back type? Back in the day he would have been a prime FB candidate.

• Like+
Reactions: Eastexhorn