Search results

1. B

2025 Recruiting Board/Thread

Gerry doesn't typically "Hi" for a guy with an upcoming date and a pretty clear choice. He doesn't want to steal a kids thunder.
  2. B

Directors Cup Thread

What to watch for over this next week: - Texas Men's golf - expected to make quarterfinals match play. As long as they make the top 15 cut (like the women) the outcome won't be overly negative. - Stanford Mens' Golf - not expected to score meaningful points. They need to finish in the top 12...
  3. B

Directors Cup Thread

Texas is currently predicted to score 1413 Texas men's tennis was expected to finish 2nd, though had a great opportunity to win today. No harm done to the final score prediction with their 2nd place finish. Ladies golf had improved their standing in recent weeks and was ranked in a way as to...
  4. B

2024 Baseball Season Thread

Ace Whitehead will be a starter going forward. Pierce stated prior to the Kansas series he was resting Whitehead this weekend and that is why he got the 1 inning of relief work only.
  5. B

Texas with their first sweep of the year and I was getting worried you missed it. Glad to see you back on the Texas baseball hype train. Chooo Chooo
  6. B

Directors Cup Thread

A very strong day by Women's Golf helps them move above the cut line to 13th place. The cut occurs after tomorrows round, top 15. The top 15 then plays 1 more round and the top 8 advance to match place. Texas is 7 strokes away from the top 8.
  7. B

Directors Cup Thread

Men's Tennis beats Wake Forest to advance to the finals against TCU. We lost to TCU in indoor earlier this year but have beaten them twice during the outdoor season. We were the two seed entering the tourney, so finishing 2nd, with 90 pts, was expected. Winning it all, which we should be...
  8. B

Similar pitching story today. LBJ with his second strong start (last week he crumbled in the 5th inning). Outside of Dre and Boehm, not sure we have a relief arm that can be counted on.
  9. B

I don't think so highly of myself to think that I can dictate outcomes based on what I say. I would certainly not put that type of thought in a pitchers head though. BTW, did yall see that our softball pitcher lost a perfect game with 1 out remaining on a walk. Completed the no hitter.
  10. B

Can we get our first sweep?
  11. B

Good starting pitching performance. Unfortunately no good middle relief arms. Dre came in and put out the fire and Boehm looked strong as usual until he gave up the 2 run go ahead homer. 11th come from behind win on the year. This team has flaws but they sure do continue to battle.
  12. B

Directors Cup Thread

Clinching point came from #2 ranked Eliot Spizzirri who knocked off the #1 player in the nation.
  13. B

Half way to being as good as a broken clock
  14. B

Directors Cup Thread

Texas building a nice lead in the predicted finish. Would take some big fluctuations in multiple sports for Stanford to come out on top. Texas men's tennis and Stanford W tennis are both ranked #2 and start quarterfinal play tomorrow. Anything less than a 2nd place finish would decrease the...
  15. B

Directors Cup Thread

16. B

2023-24 Transfer Portal Thread (PORTAL CLOSED)

OTF guys mentioned today that he may be going there as a walk-on, using NIL to pay for school and they want him to earn a scholarship.
  17. B

Directors Cup Thread

After shooting one of the worst rounds of the day Stanford did finish 3 back of 5th place.
  18. B

He is also at a position that typically gets ranked lower, interior OL. He was a guy the Flood wanted bad and that's the most important factor to me
  19. B

Directors Cup Thread

I'll come back and edit this with the screenshot of the scoreboard once the round is finished but Stanford is off the course 3 strokes behind 6th place in their regional. They rank 29th overall so missing the field of 30 that make the NCAA championship wouldn't be a huge upset. Even if they...
  20. B

Directors Cup Thread

Two out of three rounds in and Texas is 10 strokes ahead of 2nd place, 24 strokes ahead of the all important 6th place. Need to remain in the top 5 overall to advance to the NCAA Championshop round. 3 individuals tied for 2nd, 1 stroke behind the leader. The individual win doesn't do anything...
Back