Welcome to the HornSports Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Texas Longhorns message board community.

SignUp Now!

*****GAME THREAD: No. 9 Texas @Florida*****

Overrated coach. Overrated QB. Overrated defense. Terrible offense. Gonna be a long SEC season, sadly.
What kind of a dumbass offense is Sark calling with less than 2 minutes?
 
Almost 2 mins left before half when we got the ball back, and we go run, run, sack. Zero trust in Arch by Sark there.

Full on exposed. My 9-3 season prediction mightve been optimistic lol
 
It's not what I've come to expect, especially after a very encouraging year and the money involved. I'm completely bamboozled. This isn't just a few mistakes or a fluke. This is bad football.
 
• I think Manning is rattled, but he's given no time ini the pocket.

• Every time I see Stroh, he's on the ground.

• We had a Ccllin Simmons sighting. Briefly.

• Our DL and OL are getting manhandled.

• • Teaffe having an awful game.

• On the punt block, the guy who blocked it was never touched.

• Incredible that we were ranked #1 just a few weeks ago.

•
 
The only thing that can save this weekend is an aggy loss. lol
 
Florida has 17 1st downs and almost 300 yards at the half.

SMH
 
Remind me again if I were a rb recruit why I would want to run behind this OL ?
 
Why is the defense diving at the ankles of the ball carrier. There's some bad coaching happening here.
 
They need quick throws and screens to slow down this pass rush. I see Brook is in instead of Stroh
 
Back
Top Bottom