The undefeated Oklahoma State Cowboys are coming off a bye week rested as the head to Austin for Saturday's matchup against the Longhorns. Texas is recovering from a battle they narrowly lost to rival Oklahoma last week in Dallas, and they stakes couldn't be higher for both teams.
This is the 4th consecutive 11:00 AM start for the Longhorns, with Texas holding a 2-1 record in the previous three outings. A win by the Longhorns would be Steve Sarkisian's first against Mike Gundy, giving the Longhorns a 5-2 start. Texas hasn't won five of their first seven games since the 1998 season under Mack Brown.
Texas owns a two-game win streak over OSU, including a 41-34 OT win in Stillwater last season.
The game is of large proportions for the Longhorns, who would keep their Big 12 Championship aspirations alive with a win.
- Depth Chart: Texas vs Oklahoma State
- Ten Things to Know Prior to the Texas and Oklahoma State game
- Scouting Report: Oklahoma State Cowboys
- Staff Predictions: Texas vs. Oklahoma State
- Four Keys to Saturday's Showdown with the Cowboys
- Longhorns set to host Arch Manning, numerous blue-chip recruits during Oklahoma State game