Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm the aggy troll....

tejasrulz

or I could be in the future.  My daughter is going down there today with some friends for an official visit so she could be a future aggy. Oh well, at least she's wearing a Texas shirt for the visit!  :D

BTW,, I told her if she does go, she can NEVER say "tu", do the Horns down & I would never wear anything with their logo on it. 

Troll !!!

We will offer up our prayers for her!  There is still hope she can do her graduate school work at The University.

In the meantime, if she really does wear a "Texas" shirt on that campus, she is going to get some serious unwanted attention.

Isn't Texas State a viable option these days? San Marcos > Collie Station

Yes, she actually is scheduled to go there her first year but all of a sudden a&m is interesting to her. She did get accepted to UT & a&m via the CAP program and at first she was all set to got to TX ST & then transfer to UT.

Thanks for the prayers guys. What really would bother me the most if she does go to aggy & marries one of those corps turds or worse yet, a milkman!  I need another drink.  :wacko:

Yes, she actually is scheduled to go there her first year but all of a sudden a&m is interesting to her. She did get accepted to UT & a&m via the CAP program and at first she was all set to got to TX ST & then transfer to UT.

Thanks for the prayers guys. What really would bother me the most if she does go to aggy & marries one of those corps turds or worse yet, a milkman!  I need another drink.  :wacko:

i don't think you have to worry too much about the milkmen hitting on your daughter. your son, maybe. just sayin'...

or I could be in the future.  My daughter is going down there today with some friends for an official visit so she could be a future aggy. Oh well, at least she's wearing a Texas shirt for the visit!  :D

BTW,, I told her if she does go, she can NEVER say "tu", do the Horns down & I would never wear anything with their logo on it. 

congratulations on your daughter going to college.  i have no problem with my son's going to a rival college; just as long as they get their college degree.

Thanks for the prayers guys. What really would bother me the most if she does go to aggy & marries one of those corps turds or worse yet, a milkman! I need another drink. :wacko:

If this does come to pass, please he'd this small amount of advice. After five years and counting worth of experience, tell her to live in Bryan. The aggy stench is much less there.

Well she did enjoyed her visit and she bought some aggy tee-shirts, however none were maroon. That doesn't concern me because she has several from schools that showed interest in her sport of choice. The pictures she took of this visit however shows her standing there with her HORNS UP! That's my girl!