Find results in...

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

aggy somehow makes it work

it did in austin from about 2002-2008. 5 years sweet sixteen or better and 5 years in the top ten (with another in 2009). give me that again for both teams (with two nattys in baseball for good measur

I sincerely hope Barnes lands at a good program like Tennessee.   He's not a bad guy and was a very good coach for us for many years. But we've stagnated and he may not be the guy to get us over the

Archie Miller watch begins. Good effort from a team that essentially plays 5 players and had to play 6 games in 10 days.

My top two choices would be Archie Miller and Gregg Marshall.

Not that it should disqualify him, but I heard from a buddy who is a WSU season ticket holder that Marshall is a horse's ass. What do you think of Bennett at UVA?

Not that it should disqualify him, but I heard from a buddy who is a WSU season ticket holder that Marshall is a horse's ass. What do you think of Bennett at UVA?

I don't think Bennett is an upgrade over Barnes. Two Sweet 16s and that's it. He's had a couple loaded teams too at UVA and Washington State. 

As for Marshall I don't care if he's a horse's ass as long he wins. 

My top two choices would be Archie Miller and Gregg Marshall if we can't money whip a big name. 

Didn't Donovan take a job a few years back then changed his mind and return to Florida? He's got the separated at birth thing going with Eddie Munster.

Took the Orlando Magic job, backed out a few days later. Don't think he would leave Florida IMO.

FYI Eddie Munster, at least the actor who played him, lives/lived in Austin. Butch Patrick, not sure if he is still alive.

First off no way no how would self leave ku for Texas why in the world would he

Purly hypothetical for the purpose of discussion.  We don't even know if Barnes will or won't be back next season. 

Just curious if, after today, the masses would take him here at Texas, as he has hit a few potholes in the NCAA Tournament in the past. 

Can "football power" and "basketball power" exist at the same school?

it did in austin from about 2002-2008. 5 years sweet sixteen or better and 5 years in the top ten (with another in 2009). give me that again for both teams (with two nattys in baseball for good measure during that time) and i'm living la vida loca.