Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Saturday with Uncle Beevomav

beevomav

]

Beevo and Butt-head addition:

“Hey Butt-head, have you ever noticed Madonna is always masturbating during her videos?”

“Yea Beevo, heh,hem,yea,so am I”

There has been a lot of talk of the Big XII expanding. The names being thrown around are Florida St, Miami, Clemson, Louisville. I decided to look at potential member additions in purely academic terms.

Earlier this year World News Reports rated all the universities in America and this is what they found. Texas was the highest ranked Big XII school at 45..The only other three schools in double digits were Baylor at 75 and ISU at 97 and newbie TCU at 97. New addition West Virginia at 164 barely edged out Texas Tech 160 for last. They both barely beat KSU at 143 or OSU at 132, with OU and Kansas tied at 101.

Of the potential new additions there is Louisville at 164, FSU at 101, Miami at 90 and Clemson at 68. The surprising one is FSU who complained about the Big 12 not being up to the standards of the ACC. Well it seems the Seminoles are no bargains either.

Love Will Muschamp, former Longhorn coordinator and how head coach of Florida. He recently asked the following question. You ever been to College Station? It’ll be the only time you go,” Hell yes Will and a big fat HOOK EM to you sir. Soon to be ex head coach Kevin Sumlin fired back with “He needs to worry about his own team.” Way to wuss out Kevin. I rember back in the day when Aggie coaches said cool stuff like “Gig Em” or the oft used and equally amazing “We’ll get em next year.” I yearn for those by gone days.

What do you think Butt-head? “Did I just score?” No Butt-head but neither did Kevin..

The Longhorns were swept away in the Big XII baseball tournament. They have lost 4 of 5 games and finished the season with a (30-22) record. People smarter than me guess-timate they will finish somewhere around 50 in the computer rankings. Not good but their 14-10 conference record is good enough for third place.

Marquise Goodwin goal in the NCAA West Regional track bracket was not to win but to advance. He did that and is in the NCAA National finals in the long jump and the quarterfinals of the 100 meter. By the time this is posted he will know if he advances in the 100 meter..To all our Longhorns..Good Luck!

Hope you all watched the UT ladies kick ass against Oregon last night in the NCAA softball Super Regional? If not you missed one hell of a game. Texas won 4-2 and with one more win, in the best of three series, and the gals will advance to the World Series. It has really been a ride for the team who faced several elimination games in the Regional round. Here is to one more win Saturday or Sunday and on the Oklahoma City.

Well Longhorn fans that is a wrap on another week of SWUB and we leave you with this bit of history from the greatness that is Beevo and Butt-Heat:

Bill Clinton: In recognition of your great service, I’m appointing you honorary agents in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

Butt-head: Whoa. Alcohol and tobacco?

Beevo: Yeah. And firearms! Yeah.

Bill Clinton: Cool, huh?

Butt-head: Cigarettes and beer kick ass.

Beevo: Yeah, yeah. We’re in the bureau of beer and fire and cigarettes. And maybe some chicks, too

………………………………..Hook EM………………………………………….

• Administrators

I died laughing reading this one. Thanks for pointing gout the academic prowess of the greatest university in the nation.

The softball game was awesome indeed. That was the first one I have watched all the way through since Osterman was pitching. Nice to see us spank the Ducks like that.

I talked with a co-worker about the classic MTV show this post is named after and she had no idea who they were. So, for folks that do not know about the greatness that was Beavis & Butthead.... Enjoy.