Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

***National Signing Day Thread***

HornSports Staff

I don't mind beathing them down when they're good.  That's cool.  But when they suck it just doesn't matter to anyone outside of our fanbase and that is increasingly a very important thing - national perception.

We need to get relevant again and it will take care of itself. We can't afford Mackovic vs. Blake again. Nor the last few beatdowns against Mack. The stakes and money are too high now.

• Administrators

We just spoke to Matthew Merrick's Coach and Merrick will sign his LOI toward the end of the day, we were told.  Matthew has been in touch with the coaching staff and Matt was told they were waiting on 5 undecided players to commit before anything changed with respect to his offer status (when his full scholarship would kick-in).  

If the numbers are there at the end of the day Merrick will probably have a full scholarship that starts in June 2015.

I must not be one of the cool kids either. WTF is wrong with posting a name with a picture? I haven't seen too may things on this site that really pissed me off, but this kind of crap gets on my nerves.

First of all, it was not much of a challenge if you know the minimal about this class

Second, its only one picture in a sea of pictures.  Y'all are making something out of nothing

It's day to be happy, not grumpy

We just spoke to Matthew Merrick's Coach and Merrick will sign his LOI toward the end of the day, we were told. Matthew has been in touch with the coaching staff and Matt was told they were waiting on 5 undecided players to commit before anything changed with respect to his offer status (when his full scholarship would kick-in).

If the numbers are there at the end of the day Merrick will probably have a full scholarship that starts in June 2015.

He deserves it just for agreeing to a GS and sticking through with us.

First of all, it was not much of a challenge if you know the minimal about this class

Second, its only one picture in a sea of pictures.  Y'all are making something out of nothing

Rutting Bucks

Sorry everyone.  Not trying to hijack.  For me everything changed when Sir Robin (aggy) bravely ran away.  I've come to hate the SEC more than I hate OU.  I also feel that SEC succes is a huge lure for recurits and therefore we need the Big 12 (including OU) to all step up.  We want games on bigger stages with more eyeballs.  

Again, aggy leaving changed the landscape in Texas.  So I disrespectfully disagree with you idioots who don't see that.  

:)

Sorry everyone.  Not trying to hijack.  For me everything changed when Sir Robin (aggy) bravely ran away.  I've come to hate the SEC more than I hate OU.  I also feel that SEC succes is a huge lure for recurits and therefore we need the Big 12 (including OU) to all step up.  We want games on bigger stages with more eyeballs.  

Again, aggy leaving changed the landscape in Texas.  So I disrespectfully disagree with you idioots who don't see that.  

:)

Don't go call'n folks names

Waiting on 5 undecided players? I may have lost count, but I thought we were down to only 2 scholarship spots?

That was from earlier this morning. We might just be waiting on Mack at this time, but who knows? There may be possibilities we don't know about yet.

Yep...process of elimination if you did not follow Hager. Merrick is the only person that could be an option and I'll leave it there.