Find results in...

---FRIDAY Q&A 1/30/15---

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tough one.    I'll go the cop-out route and have two.    1A. Daylon Mack - It's simple. He's a game changer. With the right guys (Strong and Bedford) he's going to straight up dominate every and a

Do you think people are over looking Merrick at the QB position?  I think if he had played on a team like Gilmer or some others then more schools are pursuing him.   After watching his football and

I agree, its hard to project a QB depending on competition and the level of talent on his team.  I think Merrick shows some very good skill but i think he needs time both physically to get bigger and

What TXHSFB quarterbacks should this staff have vetted more thoroughly, in your opinion?

We've still got depth problems if we miss out on Locksley, too. Can we expect a graduate transfer option? Maybe Brewer again?

This a tricky one.

If not for Harbaugh, Gentry would be signing with Texas. That kind of hire is something the staff, any staff would have issues with this late in the game.

We know Merrick loves Texas and will do whatever Strong wants him to do.

Texas didn't go hard after a QB until they did late with Murray and today with Locksley.

Leaves me to believe the staff is ok with what they have on campus.

Ok. That's that. To answer your actual question I'm gonna say Jarrett Stidham - who happens to be our highest rated QB in our Top50.

This a tricky one.

If not for Harbaugh, Gentry would be signing with Texas. That kind of hire is something the staff, any staff would have issues with this late in the game.

We know Merrick loves Texas and will do whatever Strong wants him to do.

Texas didn't go hard after a QB until they did late with Murray and today with Locksley.

Leaves me to believe the staff is ok with what they have on campus.

Ok. That's that. To answer your actual question I'm gonna say Jarrett Stidham - who happens to be our highest rated QB in our Top50.

So are we officially in the Jerrod Heard era?

Is there any significant difference between him and Murray?

Speaking of Merrick... do you anticipate he will still grey shirt or if they don't get kai that they bring him on this year

If they don't get Locksley I think they leave a spot open on/after signing day and try to get a grad transfer or something like that.

If that don't work out I think they won't grey-shirt.

Hi Mike- what was the deal with Jalen Overstreet? too big of a stage at Austin? I remember I was really glad when he signed with Texas. Never really thought he would be a QB more probable a receiver or DB.

Yea pretty much. Once he got away from his area people things went downhill.

He's doing good at SHSU.