Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posting a Link?

Rambo

Above the box where you are either replying or originating a post, there are 2 rows of icons. In the bottom row, there is an icon which is 9th from the left that looks like a chain link (I suppose). If you click that icon, it will bring up the menu that allows you to link. It may not look exactly like what you're accustomed to seeing, but it does the job. For example, here is a link to your previous post about super bowl recipes:

http://www.hornsports.com/forums/topic/9532-share-your-super-bowl-recipes/

Still can't get it to work. A question: my "chain link" has a round green emblem of some sort on the bottom right corner. is that supposed to be there?

I just tried to post a You Tube link and I got the same BS I've been getting.

Go to the youtube video that you want and right click. Select "get video url" and copy that. Then come to this board and simply paste.

Won't let me do it. And when I try to copy the You Tube it doesn't say" get video URL" it just says copy. I copy it, come over here to paste and it's blank when you paste.  the little chain link above has a green circle in the bottom right corner so I don't know what's up with that. I don't have a problem on other sites so I'm obviously doing something wrong or there is something in my settings that is locked

• Administrators

1. YOUTUBE:  Click on the "Share" link below the Youtube video. A link will appear below "Share". Copy that link and paste it directly into the posting editor.

2. HYPERLINKS:  To make a link - use the icon in the 2nd row, 8th from the left (next to the numbered list). Type the text you want in the editor, then highlight it. After highlighting it, click that icon and paste the link directly into the dialog box that appears. When you click OK, the link entered will be tied to the text you highlighted.

Go to the youtube video that you want and right click (right in the middle of the video). Select "get video url" and copy that. Then come to this board and simply paste it into the posting box..

yeah i was pasting the youtube url into the link box; which was wrong.

so simply just copy the youtube url and paste it in the post box.