Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OT - UFO's, Bigfeet, ghosts, monsters from lochs, etc.

doc longhorn

Bigfoot hunter plans to launch $3 million startup to track mythical beast

Carmine (Tom) Biscardi hopes to raise $3 million from an initial public offering for his Bigfoot Project Investments company, which seeks to track the legendary Sasquatch, as well as fund movies and DVD releases about the creature.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bigfoot-hunter-launching-3-million-startup-track-beast-article-1.2087827

Bigfoot hunter plans to launch $3 million startup to track mythical beast

Carmine (Tom) Biscardi hopes to raise $3 million from an initial public offering for his Bigfoot Project Investments company, which seeks to track the legendary Sasquatch, as well as fund movies and DVD releases about the creature.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bigfoot-hunter-launching-3-million-startup-track-beast-article-1.2087827

Not a popular guy among most researchers. Is seen as a flake, a glory hound. I expect this to fall on it's face.

So SHA, how long have Big Foot been around?

One other item regarding the origins. Native Americans in the Pac NW say that their women used to be kidnapped from time to time, normally when a territorial boundary was crossed. Their legend has it that the BF would breed with the women, produce an offspring but the offspring would never live more than a couple of years.

There are areas that even today they will not enter because of this.

One other item regarding the origins. Native Americans in the Pac NW say that their women used to be kidnapped from time to time, normally when a territorial boundary was crossed. Their legend has it that the BF would breed with the women, produce an offspring but the offspring would never live more than a couple of years.

There are areas that even today they will not enter because of this.

Say it ain't so, Mark.   PacNW women kidnapped and taken advantage of by Bigfoots? 

Having lived up here for 13+ years, I can certainly see the Bigfoots' attraction to the PacNW woman.  Many of the women that are native to these parts have the grooming habits of the Sasquatch, or lack thereof, as the case may be.  ;)

Say it ain't so, Mark. PacNW women kidnapped and taken advantage of by Bigfoots?

Having lived up here for 13+ years, I can certainly see the Bigfoots' attraction to the PacNW woman. Many of the women that are native to these parts have the grooming habits of the Sasquatch, or lack thereof, as the case may be. ;)

Damn hippies.

I had hoped for more response to this thread.  Although I have never seen a bigfoot, possibly because I do not spend that much time in remote, wooded areas, I hope they exist.

I know when I was young (about 8 as I remember), there was something killing calves and mostly hogs, south of Tyler.  The area was south of what is now Loop 323.  This occurrence was before there was a S Loop 323, Robert E Lee HS or Hwy 69 S (Broadway).  All that land, for several miles, was one huge wooded area with numerous creeks running thru it.  I remember hearing what I thought was a woman screaming in the woods behind our house.  I told my mother and she promptly put all us kids in the house and locked the doors and windows.  We spent the next several days in an un-air conditioned house in August- I thought to myself I won't be that dumb again (that woman can scream all she wants to but I'm not staying in that hot house all summer).  For weeks, several hunters would run dogs at night and eventually killed what I believed to be a "Black" panther.  Now I know some authorities say there are no black panthers, but I know the cat (my childhood estimate of about 125 lbs or larger) that I saw was black with only small patches of dark grayish brown hair under its legs.  That cat was the last I ever heard of in that area of South Tyler until recently, there are reports of large cats showing on game cameras in the East Texas area.

Although no bigfoot that's my story. 

I had hoped for more response to this thread.  Although I have never seen a bigfoot, possibly because I do not spend that much time in remote, wooded areas, I hope they exist.

I know when I was young (about 8 as I remember), there was something killing calves and mostly hogs, south of Tyler.  The area was south of what is now Loop 323.  This occurrence was before there was a S Loop 323, Robert E Lee HS or Hwy 69 S (Broadway).  All that land, for several miles, was one huge wooded area with numerous creeks running thru it.  I remember hearing what I thought was a woman screaming in the woods behind our house.  I told my mother and she promptly put all us kids in the house and locked the doors and windows.  We spent the next several days in an un-air conditioned house in August- I thought to myself I won't be that dumb again (that woman can scream all she wants to but I'm not staying in that hot house all summer).  For weeks, several hunters would run dogs at night and eventually killed what I believed to be a "Black" panther.  Now I know some authorities say there are no black panthers, but I know the cat (my childhood estimate of about 125 lbs or larger) that I saw was black with only small patches of dark grayish brown hair under its legs.  That cat was the last I ever heard of in that area of South Tyler until recently, there are reports of large cats showing on game cameras in the East Texas area.

Although no bigfoot that's my story. 

Ah, ha, ha, ha!  I couldn't help but laugh.

But don't feel bad, there was a black puma killed on Hwy. 99 - right outside of my sub-division here in Katy, Texas.  I saw the road kill myself.

And I was told a long time ago that these cats can roam for a 100 miles.

Also, have you ever heard a female cougar howl when giving birth?  I heard one that sounded very similar to SHL's recording of Bigfoot.  It wasn't as loud, but almost as eerie.  At least my uncle told me that's what I heard.  Hell, maybe it WAS bigfoot?  :)

This Big Foot stuff freaks me out. My territory is the Waxahachie/Corsicana area and I drive often late in the evening when pitch dark in these back country roads where my bright beam lights are necessary to see. I fear Big Foot might attack me in the middle of nowhere.

You are quite safe in that area. Way too much urban area with little forest coverage nearby. No reports of activity anywhere near that area. Nevertheless, you would be lucky to see one and if you did, you'd likely not be attacked. They'd prefer to avoid you.

To put things into perspective for those who do venture out into the wilderness .. . if you've been to a zoo and seen the Tigers, you had to be impressed with their size. They go about 700-900 lbs and are 8-9 ft long. When you're at the zoo seeing these Tigers, you can't help but pause and be thankful for the barrier that separates the two of you and protects you from him.

That barrier does not exist in the wilderness. And there is a creature out there with the same length (or height) and weight as the Tiger roaming around there with you. Thats the thoughts I have every time I go.