Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FYI on Burnt Ends (please read)

HornSports Staff

• Administrators

Monday is the day Burnt Ends gets produced. Rather than reach out to the folks that contribute intel every week, we decided to let them enjoy time with family & friends during the holiday week. Obviously we appreciate their help and respecting their time during the holiday week is a small way to show that appreciation.

Texas plays their bowl game next Monday night, so we probably won't have a full edition during the game (since both the site & our sources will be busy with the game), but we'll try to post a few bits of info as we come across them over the weekend. Stay tuned to the board/pinned threads - we'll put anything there.

Hope y'all have a wonderful holiday!

- The HornSports staff

P.S. 'Tis the season for secrets, but here's a tip....we've got a major announcement coming your way on New Year's Eve. Let the speculation begin.....

P.S. 'Tis the season for secrets, but here's a tip....we've got a major announcement coming your way on New Year's Eve. Let the speculation begin.....

You have put out a contract on an ex-contributor?

Like the price of gas, my $4.99/month fee will be dropping significantly! Just fooling, my $4.99 is well spent my friends!

Worster, fear not, for the heathen mods will be busy on Christmas Day when Kris Boyd commits to Texas. Somebody will have to write something, I'm betting.  :D  They may even have to write about his brother, too.

So likely that is why they're taking a few off.  :ph34r:

My crews work until noon tomorrow, then they're off until Friday. 

We should consider ourselves thankful to Boyd for providing at least something during the holiday to go ape shit about. Normally, this is a pretty quiet time. Our momentum is about to get a booster shot, not like it needed one just yet.

Worster, fear not, for the heathen mods will be busy on Christmas Day when Kris Boyd commits to Texas. Somebody will have to write something, I'm betting.  :D  They may even have to write about his brother, too.

So likely that is why they're taking a few off.  :ph34r:

My crews work until noon tomorrow, then they're off until Friday. 

We should consider ourselves thankful to Boyd for providing at least something during the holiday to go ape shit about. Normally, this is a pretty quiet time. Our momentum is about to get a booster shot, not like it needed one just yet.

OK SHA, I am holding you to your prediction that Kris Boyd commits. 

As for the staff taking time off, I am ok with it, but we still need our weekly Horn Sports meat and grogg or we get real grumpy!! 

OK SHA, I am holding you to your prediction that Kris Boyd commits. 

As for the staff taking time off, I am ok with it, but we still need our weekly Horn Sports meat and grogg or we get real grumpy!! 

Ok, hold me to it. Kris Boyd to Texas.

I'm also going to call Davis and Irvin to Texas. That will make three Florida boys of the five we've targeted. It's looking really good for us with those two. Really.

Cross your fingers on Clarington and hope for Camrin Knight. Don't think Clark will even make his trip here. I want SOMETHING of substance at the TE position. Give me Clarrington and Knight and I'm happy.

Announcement will be tomorrow afternoon...any guesses?

We are EXCITED!

Let's see... my guess is:

sirhornsalot and bevostuntdouble are going to meet at Twin Peaks in Austin and talk further about Swoopes, Mack & the season tonight while celebrating New Years Eve?

Please PM me if I win...