Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The first college playoffs

Sirhornsalot

IMO, these are the for sures

1. Alabama. Ranked #1 and won the SEC today. They're in.

2. Florida St. IMO, you can't keep an undefeated FSU out, no matter how ugly it is. All they have to do is beat Ga Tech in the second half.

3. Oregon. Impressive in their Pac 12 Championship win. See no way they're not in.

4. TCU, Ohio State, Baylor - Baylor needs to have an impressive second half. A really impressive second half. Ohio State is beating the snot out of Wisky and could leap frog both with an impressive win over a more impressive opponent than TCU played. This spot is up for grabs until the committee makes their selection.

Unfortunately, I'm thinking Ohio State sneaks in and the Big 12 goes from thinking it could get two teams in to not getting anyone in at all.

Its getting to the point I would be surprised to see the Big12 get in at all. That's going to really turn up the pressure to either get the rules changed so the can have a conference championship with 10 or add two more to get one. I was kinda scared of this happening, the lack of a conference game means we don't get to make the same impression on the committee the last weekend of the season when its most important.

Its getting to the point I would be surprised to see the Big12 get in at all. That's going to really turn up the pressure to either get the rules changed so the can have a conference championship with 10 or add two more to get one. I was kinda scared of this happening, the lack of a conference game means we don't get to make the same impression on the committee the last weekend of the season when its most important.

I would agree except that Baylor-KSU was a better game today than Bama-Mizzou was.

IMO, the SEC has a problem with how they've divided the conference. That East Division is light years behind the West.

I should not be able to tell you which side of the conference will win next year. Yet I can.

I would agree except that Baylor-KSU was a better game today than Bama-Mizzou was.

IMO, the SEC has a problem with how they've divided the conference. That East Division is light years behind the West.

I should not be able to tell you which side of the conference will win next year. Yet I can.

True, but you could do the same for the Big 12. Since '04 the south has won 10 out of 11 times.