Find results in...

"HORN" In On Franchise / Business Ownership-DECEMBER '14 Edition

OrangeLarry

“HORN†In On Franchise / Business Ownership

…a monthly post with blurbs, links, and other words-of-wisdom

regarding self-employment; career transition;

and franchise / business ownership;

as well as information for business owners

who may be interested in franchising their business.

December 2014

Every year, thousands of people dream of owning a business and are drawn to the independence, flexibility and freedom of being self-employed.  The job market as we have known it continues to change, so people are retooling their vision of how they will make a living in the years to come. This is driving people of all ages and career types to pursue self-employment options, including small business ownership as the “new†career of choice. Today, creating your own job has become the new path to job security. 

Oliver Wendell Holmes once said, “The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.†Are you allowing your professional life to wander aimlessly, or stand still? Do you dislike your corporate job, but don’t know how to find your real niche in life? A window of opportunity won’t open itself…

Does Your Life In Corporate America Seem Like You Are Standing On The Ledge?

If So, Step Back And Move Your Work-Life In A New Direction…

Today, many people would answer “Yes†to that question.

• Are you allowing your professional life to wander aimlessly, or stand still?
  • Dislike your corporate job, but don’t know how to find your real niche in life?
  • Presently have a demanding JOB, but prefer to have a LIFE?
  • Desire to own your business…with more flexibility, financial success and independence?
  • Fed up with your job…ready to be your own boss?
  • “Burned-out†from corporate America?
  • Prepared to take “real†control of the future for you and your family?
  • Eager to infuse excitement back into your work-life?
  • Content with your present job, but don’t have a back-up plan if the unthinkable happens?
  • Ready to change the future by controlling your destiny, rather than having it dictated by someone else?

Then buying a franchise may be your solution. It is the opportunity to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Franchises have a much greater success rate compared to independent new businesses. Contrary to non-franchised businesses, they offer a successful concept and an effective business model with a stable track record; you don’t have to “reinvent the wheel.†They provide complete business operating systems, access to the franchisor’s expertise, training, name recognition, tested sales, marketing systems, operation simplicity, and continual support. Additionally, the benefits of networking with other successful franchisees are invaluable.

Franchises are everywhere today. Financial experts believe franchising is the “wave of the future.†Within 10 years, franchises could comprise over 50% of the retail and service sectors. This expectation is based on the underlying concept-Franchises offer aspiring business owners the greatest success potential, with the least amount of risk. Franchises present countless opportunities for successful ownership and financial independence. In U.S. and world economies, franchising is creating greater avenues for wealth accumulation among both franchisees and franchisors. As existing franchise systems become more successful, new franchises will be developed and introduced to the market.

In today’s market, thousands of franchise opportunities are available - just about everything from advertising to maid services to weight control. The franchisor knows the business, so industry experience is not required. Franchisors seek franchisees possessing customer service, financial acumen, business and management skills. Franchises have proven to be an effective vehicle for successfully transitioning into a new industry and self-employment with an improved quality of life, while becoming the master of your own destiny.

Go confidently in the direction of your dream.

Live the life you have imagined.

-Henry David Thoreau-

When I started the company I was 52 years old. I had diabetes, lost my gall bladder and most of my thyroid gland. But I was convinced that the best was ahead of me.

-Ray Kroc, founder of McDonalds

Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?  Are you thinking about exploring your self-employment... business / franchise ownership dream? If so, contact me. There is no obligation and there is never a cost for my service. You have nothing to lose, except perhaps "that opportunity" that is just for you.

Would this scenario be of interest and value to you…a process where you receive assistance to help you better identify your goals, financial requirements, lifestyle needs and what you would like for your work-life to look like; then provided information on self-employment options and guidance on exploring these opportunities within the confines of a safe and no-obligation environment?

Small / medium size business owners:

Would you like to grow your business by franchising.

Don't Just Change Your Curtains... Change Your View.  I Did My Story

Franchise Opportunity Knocks

Self-employment Beckons

Start answering the call right here.

News you can use to help you find

The right franchise / business opportunity for you.

Additional information is available in my monthly newsletter… November Newsletter

Subscribe to Newsletter...Submit Subscription Form

Referral Bonus

Additional Information Is Available at Franchise Quest

If you would to visit, please don’t be shy about reaching out…I’m a coach, not a sales person.

Hook 'em.

Larry S. Powell
Franchise Quest

210-479-2491
Outside San Antonio: 888-479-2491
franchisequest@sbcglobal.net