Find results in...

Coaching Changes-NCAA Football

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aggy sites are full of morons.   Kevin Sumlin has a program that barely got edged out at the last moment for the Fulmer Cup this past summer. If Sumlin doesn't do something spectacular soon, he is

Yeah, I offered Kate Upton an open invite to my place anytime, too.  Doesn't mean she's interested. 

LOL  

• Administrators

Couple of notes closer to home....

3 candidates mentioned for UofH are: 

Doug Meachum (TCU OC)

Philip Montgomery (Baylor OC)

Tim Herman (OSU QB Coach)

Also, after one year, Vandberbilt cut several people loose. Vanderbilt. Jeff Madden is interviewing for their S&C job.

3 candidates mentioned for UofH are: 

Doug Meachum (TCU OC)

Philip Montgomery (Baylor OC)

Tim Herman (OSU QB Coach)

Also, after one year, Vandberbilt cut several people loose. Vanderbilt. Jeff Madden is interviewing for their S&C job.

That's his alma mater so it makes sense.

If I'm H, I plug Meachum. I don't know how much of Baylor's offensive success could actually be credited to Montgomery.  

U of H boosters want to make a run at Wade Phillips and feel assured that Meachem would take the job if Phillips doesn't. Oregon State should consider Jeff Tedford if his health isn't too big of an issue. Given the timing of Levine's departure, I think there may be an opportunity that he ends up at A&M to take the vacant receiver coach position.

U of H boosters want to make a run at Wade Phillips and feel assured that Meachem would take the job if Phillips doesn't. Oregon State should consider Jeff Tedford if his health isn't too big of an issue. Given the timing of Levine's departure, I think there may be an opportunity that he ends up at A&M to take the vacant receiver coach position.

Wade Phillips?

Good grief...trying to recapture the glorious Jack Pardee Era?

Oregon State has reached out to Brady Hoke, so he should be the next coach of the Beavers unless he turns them down.

67-year old wade phillips? wow. why not just bring bill yeoman back.

Buffet owners throughout the Nashville area are cautiously optimistic about this development. 

I don't think there is a chance in hell that Will or Narducci goes to aggie. Will may take a year off to re charge and wait to see what's open next year as a HC.

I don't know why anyone would hire Muschamps...he was a loser at Florida and at Texas. Give me Robinson over Muschamps. He should go to aggy and wreck their already crumbling program.

I don't know why anyone would hire Muschamps...he was a loser at Florida and at Texas. Give me Robinson over Muschamps. He should go to aggy and wreck their already crumbling program.

He actually had some pretty salty defenses while DC here.  He was dealt a shit deck of cards at FL, and I think his record reflects that plus he just wasn't ready for HC.  I do not want him in the state as a DC, and esp not for the ags. 

Holy cow

— Twitter API (@twitterapi) November 7, 2011

crazy. both that they offered and he said no. if true that is unbelievable. Michigan is still easily a top10 job. Maybe Cutcliff is happy to chill in a no pressure situation but its hard to believe this info leaked. Michigan would offer him without a 80% guarantee he would say yes. 

Live in North Carolina or Michigan? No brainer to me, especially at his age. He's got nothing to prove. Probably just wants to coach good football in a place where his family can be happy, things are good, and everything around is pretty. Michigan's economy is crap, violent crime is way up, cold as hell there. Don't think he'd uproot now and go to that.