Find results in...

Coaching Changes-NCAA Football

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aggy sites are full of morons.   Kevin Sumlin has a program that barely got edged out at the last moment for the Fulmer Cup this past summer. If Sumlin doesn't do something spectacular soon, he is

Yeah, I offered Kate Upton an open invite to my place anytime, too.  Doesn't mean she's interested. 

LOL  

Offer her $1.5 mil and maybe she does. She'd probably do it for nothing just because you're do damned sexy and all.

It's not an issue of cash, nor is it an issue of my good looks.  I'm beginning to think my wife is blocking this thing on the down-low.  It's actually quite selfish.  ;)

Speaking of aggy, clicked the wrong link and found myself in the middle of this jewel. LOL they treat each other like aggy. lol

I went to the tceh forum to read about the garner decommitment, and couldn't help but post something smart ass after all of the crap they were talking about us. Not one minute after I had posted it, it had almost 100 views and then it was removed and I was banned from the site. Butt hurt much red retards?

Badass, dude!

Damn dude, you sure showed them. 

And then what happened? 

Jk I don't give a ****, die in a conflagration

Didn't the guy at LA Tech really turn around that defense? Can't remember his name but they horrible at the beginning of the year and he got them to the CUSA championship game. Heard he was very innovative. Would be a great hire by aggy.

We're not here to help them out!  ;)

Ya know, we are talking about aggy here. Don't be surprised if before this is done, you hear the name RC Slocum. lol

lol, and he'd probably decline.

STP, would you pat me on the back for the Chad Morris thing? 'preciate it

Dabomb - agree, Frost would be a fitting hire. Good coach, offensive mind with Nebraska roots that the fandom can rally around. 

Aggy sites are full of morons.

Kevin Sumlin has a program that barely got edged out at the last moment for the Fulmer Cup this past summer. If Sumlin doesn't do something spectacular soon, he is going to get fired. The aggy athletics program had $90.0 mil in revenues last year, less than Kansas or Arkansas. Starting this year, they have to start paying out an extra $20 mil in debt service on their $350 mil in stadium debt. Their donors are tapped out after the SEC and Johnny CharacterRisk hoopla.

They have deep seated problems with the country club Sumlin has created. Sumlin is on the hot seat. They are going to be restricted financially. Why, when they have their pick of opportunities, would Narduzzi or Muschamp pick College Station?

this site said saban was 100% and others claimed harbaugh or gruden were legit.

Moral...all fan sites are delusional.

You could be right, Bryan Fischer of NFL.com says Muschamp will be in play for the DC at Auburn. South Carolina would be another possibility since they should fire their DC.

Doesn't Will's contract ( fired or resigned ) with Florida have a 1 year $EC ban, thus preventing him from taking a job at an $EC school ?

this site said saban was 100% and others claimed harbaugh or gruden were legit.

Moral...all fan sites are delusional.

I'm not one to say whether the people who made the coaching claims were delusional, misinformed or just guessing. Delusion usually carries the connotation that they are in possession of evidence to the contrary but they refuse to accept it. During the coaching search last year, most people seemed to be dealing with a lack of information and/or inaccurate ingormation and drawing invalid assumptions.

My word was "moron" which carries a connotation of mental impairment. The ags who believe their program presents a highly attractive opportunity to Muschamp are morons.

Doesn't Will's contract ( fired or resigned ) with Florida have a 1 year $EC ban, thus preventing him from taking a job at an $EC school ?

I will take a look at his contract in a minute and find out, but his contract terms probably mean little. He probably negotiated a separation agreement that hasn't been made public yet. The issues of any agreement not to coach at any SEC school or whether any coaching income would be mitigated damages against his buyout were probably stipulated in the separation agreement.

Here is Muschamp's contract. No mention of any prohibition to coaching at an SEC school or mitigation of buyout if he takes another job. I would think there has to be a separation agreement. Since he knew he was getting fired, I can't imagine him agreeing to any coaching prohibitions on the way out the door that wasn't in the original contract. What would they do if he didn't agree, fire him?

http://media.ledger-enquirer.com/static/SEC-Coaching-Contracts/Florida/florida-Muschamp-Will.pdf