Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is Malik calling out Taylor Hamm

utisdabomb12

Chip also has an article out on Malik. Anybody know what that says??

I'm thinking his tweet was in regards to the bs that hamm is spewing, again.

It was actually a story by Wilkerson, in which Wilkerson states that he won't reveal Malik's top schools but that he knows Texas is among them. Thinks it comes down Texas, Aggy and LSU. Not much else.

Hamm just admitted on 247 that he hasn't talked to Malik lately. That his last time talking to him was before Malik's visit to TAMU. Yet he threw out that big story that more or less claimed that Malik was a lock for TAMU AFTER the visit. He doesn't think he's the person Malik is referring too.

Okay bro.

Compare these comments:

Hamm:

I'm an easy target with these things. Not worried about what anyone speculates with regards to Malik's tweet. I spoke to his mother and father this week and was just texting with Malik about it to get his thoughts and make sure he's doing ok. He's under a lot of pressure obviously. I have a great rapport with the family.

To these comments:

Hamm:

FreshJ32557 said... (original post)

Did you talk 1 on 1 with Malik?

No and haven't wanted to. I understand the pressure Malik is under so often times I go through other sources, like his parents in this case, or others close to him, to get very good insight into his recruitment. Remember, I spoke to Malik right before his official to A&M, and did a big update, so we've clearly talked recently.

It was actually a story by Wilkerson, in which Wilkerson states that he won't reveal Malik's top schools but that he knows Texas is among them. Thinks it comes down Texas, Aggy and LSU. Not much else.

Pretty much what I posted about Malik earlier this week. Texas, LSU and aggy however Wilkerson doesn't have them in order.

From what I've heard, aggy is out of it. The visit was bad. Imagine a list of things you don't want to happen during a visit, and that's what happened. Plus, aggy doesn't seem to mind losing so much.

Deandre McNeal - UCLA coming on strong. However, Strong has promised him the first ball thrown in the opener next year with Notre Dame.

Jordan Stephenson will visit Oregon, UCLA and Bama. Says he's still committed. He visited Wisconsin recently.

Port Arthur Memorial TB Kameron Martin is awaiting a Texas offer. He is committed to Baylor. He'll jump shit if we offer. He is 2016 class.

On Malik, our friend Eric Nahlin over at IT speaks to him on a fairly regular basis. They've developed a close relationship, or as close as they get between writer/athlete. According to Nahlin, Aggy has a lead with Malik right now. UT is riding #2. Not insurmountable, but there's a gap between they and us right now.

Inexplicable, IMO. But ok.

This is a quote from Cecil Cherry, the LB from Florida that we've fallen in love with. Credit goes to Jason Higdon of HD who did the interview. This quote was just too good to not post.

"hook'em," cherry said. "they stand no 1 for me. my game is physical, and i try to end career's that's what my daddy taught me since little league. the texas staff and coach strong i believe want killers like me and ball players. that's why he came to florida to get some players, but people have to understand he's a black head coach that's the head coach for the longhorns. he is going to turn that program around, and he did it everywhere he's been. it's no different, everyone knows what he's going to do and that's why people are scared of a player like me because i can make a big impact. every where coach strong has been the defense is strong and sets you up for the league not just to win a national championship. he doesn't just fare about football he cares about your school work. he said you making plays speaks for itself, and i need players like you. i am going to make a big impact for my uncle bobby cherry, my dad, my mom and family and the people who supported me and for my little city of frostproof, god and the world. they are number one and hook'em."

Pretty much what I posted about Malik earlier this week. Texas, LSU and aggy however Wilkerson doesn't have them in order.

From what I've heard, aggy is out of it. The visit was bad. Imagine a list of things you don't want to happen during a visit, and that's what happened. Plus, aggy doesn't seem to mind losing so much.

Deandre McNeal - UCLA coming on strong. However, Strong has promised him the first ball thrown in the opener next year with Notre Dame.

Jordan Stephenson will visit Oregon, UCLA and Bama. Says he's still committed. He visited Wisconsin recently.

Port Arthur Memorial TB Kameron Martin is awaiting a Texas offer. He is committed to Baylor. He'll jump shit if we offer. He is 2016 class.

hope he doesn't have to jump over too much shit! :P

Great info and thanks for the post!

Honestly, if aggy is still the favorite for Malik after all that's happened this season with the aggy defense, showing zero signs of improving. In fact I'd say they are flat out getting embarrassed, then they are just his favorite and results on the field mean nothing. If he's still saying they are the favorite less than a month from his commitment date, there is not a whole lot we can do.