Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Domain Name for the site

bbdude

• Administrators

Ok folks you probably have recognized the new site logo which reads HornSports.com now and yes, this is the new domain we will be operating under. Because a site like this is tricky to just snap your fingers and "change over" to a new domain we wanted to get everyone accustomed to the name change as soon as possible. The logo will change to something more aesthetically pleasing but it helps get the point across.

Thanks for continuing to use the site - we promise to continue to bring you the usual services and discussion we always have!

HornSports.com

Just because we changed the name, doesn't mean the attitude changes. We still plan to kick all the pay sites ass's, especially now. I am pissed off. Let's rock and roll people. Hornsports.com is going to take this over.

• Administrators
Just because we changed the name, doesn't mean the attitude changes. We still plan to kick all the pay sites ass's, especially now. I am pissed off. Let's rock and roll people. Hornsports.com is going to take this over.

Believe it!

joselima.jpg

RIP.

• Administrators
They done gone pissed off Coach B!!

When's the twitter account changing?

And I like the new width.

Coach B is a beast. He takes shit from nobody and takes it out on his students in practice if he does (lol). Danka for the feedback. With the name change comes all hell breaking loose. Cursing is now preferred.

Coach B is a beast. He takes shit from nobody and takes it out on his students in practice if he does (lol). Danka for the feedback. With the name change comes all hell breaking loose. Cursing is now preferred.

Well in that case, HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I like this new look and name. Everything looks good.