Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ketchum Suspended?

Lord Vader

I've said it once. Previously, I specifically said I was done talking about ketch. I am now trying to help monarch with geography and history. It's taking some time.

don't try it pal... you were hereby espousing about the famous JAMES BYRD dragging death... which of course took place in jasper, tx.  you didn't say anything about the vidor area.  trust me, i do not need geography / history tutorials...

monarch, 

I edited your post because you made comments about another poster. The rules of this forum are clear: Talk about points, not people. 

It's the same reason I edited Bear's comments earlier, so you are not being singled out.

If you would like to discuss this further, please send me a direct message. There is no need to discuss this on the board.

Matt, if that is your policy, then you need to be consistent.

monarch,

I edited your post because you made comments about another poster. The rules of this forum are clear: Talk about points, not people.

It's the same reason I edited Bear's comments earlier, so you are not being singled out.

If you would like to discuss this further, please send me a direct message. There is no need to discuss this on the board.

Matt. I did not make comments about another poster.😉

But seriously would you rather be called an ass hat or a racist. I believe one of those descriptions is true and the other is not. Just food for thought.

don't try it pal... you were hereby espousing about the famous JAMES BYRD dragging death... which of course took place in jasper, tx.  you didn't say anything about the vidor area.  trust me, i do not need geography / history tutorials...

My last post specifically said Vidor. Yet you say I didn't say anything about Vidor, right after I said something about Vidor. Then, you don't seem to notice that I haven't said anything about Jasper, as per at all.

My plane just landed in Cali. Can someone explain what the heck has happened here in the past 2.5 hrs? Edits, deletions, Google maps, deaths, fires, conspiracies.....sounds like I missed the circus.

there was something about frat guys and Beaumont. or something. and there was a golden shovel. really pissed off a couple of the guys.

i think the lurker who had his first post deleted in its entirety should win something.

Haven't posted on any boards in a while but this place is the only decent board in Longhorn Land.  You don't realize how good you have it here and if you don't believe me go visit OB or IT. 

much obliged as per your kind sentiment scotas497.  however, many of us myself included, are indeed members of both aforementioned forum / websites.  each and every LONGHORN NATION forum / website has it's ups and downs.... however, at the very end of each and every day... we do indeed love our LONGHORNS!  

by the way... please by all means, post more often!

Fellows, we have bigger, metaphorically, fish to fry than Ketchum.  WVU is coming to town this weekend.  Quite honestly, I am more interested in the Mountaineers, and y'all know I'm not staff - not by a longshot.  Of course, I've never been a member of OB's, either.  GK's picture was enough to turn me away.

The tweet was poorly conceived.  Ketch will have to deal with it.  But our Longhorns need to deal with the Mountaineers - and that concerns me more.  I'm out.