• Administrators

• Administrators

• Administrators

• Administrators

• Administrators

• Administrators

• Administrators

• Administrators

There are so many things to like about this team, many of them are unspoken.  Think about it.  The guys that are playing are doing things the right way.  How many programs can say that unequivocally?  They are playing short-handed, very short-handed.  

On one of Tech's drives, when Tech was gaining yards, big Malcom was getting a breather and Poona was playing.  Yep, one of the true freshmen was contributing, but he couldn't man the line as well as Big Malcom.  Is anyone really surprised?  I'm not.  Poona will be a key player, but he is a freshman.  Malcom went back in, and everything changed.  Surprise!  On another board I saw someone criticize Jason Hall who is playing hurt and is also a true freshman.  I could only think 'idoit', a word coined years ago about the Sooners.  Some people simply amaze me with their quick criticism and complete lack of information.  I laugh.  When a woman laughs at a man's take on football, it is a sad day, indeed.

When we started this season, we knew if everything fell just right, Ash and Espy stayed healthy, etc., we could have a good year.  But, everything did not fall just right, in fact, the opposite happened, and everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.  As Royal said to Brown during his first season, the circle just got smaller.  The circle this season is a damned bullseye!  I applaud the fans that remain firmly behind the team and Coach Strong.  The team hasn't quit, but some of the fans have come damned close.

Hornsports patrons appear to be firmly committed to the team.  If possible, get to DKR on Saturday and rally behind the team.  If we beat WVU, it could be a real turning point.  The team seems to feed off of the fans, and we need to let them know we are there.

It should be interesting, a defensive minded head coach against an offensive minded head coach,  There are other contrasts, but I shall refrain, for now.

Hook 'em!

We better strap our helmets on real tight next Saturday. West Virginia will be real tough to handle.

Swoopes needs to get his head on straight, because they will be putting pressure on him. He is going to have to learn the keep his eyes downfield instead of at the rush.

Yes, we don't need to give them any opportunities.  Take it to them and away from them.  Make it a statement game!

Hook 'em!