Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Swoopes & Harris

Aaron Carrara

sejjr, please stop trying in earnest to be provocative with me.... you're not going to win!  you ought to know this by now.....

Not trying to win anything and I appreciate your contributions around here. But I will call them like I see them, and I think your comment is a little off base. 

Not trying to win anything and I appreciate your contributions around here. But I will call them like I see them, and I think your comment is a little off base. 

first of all, my comment that was not pertaining to you.... was none of your business!  look sejjr, halloween is now over.  it's time to stop trick or treating.  start thinking ahead to thanksgiving....

Harris talking like a real leader in this piece.  Understands this year won't amount to a championship but understands the value in helping his QB for the future.

well maybe he needs to offer some suggestions to all of those guy's that are constantly making those stupid game killing penalties upon the field of play.  every year should indeed amount to something... especially at TEXAS!

wonderful job mr. ambassador joeywa.  you have become so very predictable upon your approach.  you love to dish it out as per your silly season gif's... and then clam up like prince innocent.  heck, i saw your picture at that last HS social... sorry pal, but at the age of 46, you look much much much older than i do.

however, please reference a small bit of language that you shall CERTAINLY understand.....

keep-calm-and-eat-bbq-4.png

Then quit posting your foolishness in a public forum.  You have a problem with Joey deal with it somewhere else.  You call people Jackasses in this forum and you make it all of our business.  Grow Up Child

dry-cracked-lips_342x198_C0018629.jpg

foolishness?

dude, just because you insist upon placing you cracked lips where they shouldn't be... that's your problem.

however, i have never said to anyone that i harbor a problem with ambassador joeywa. however, it does indeed seem as though the north westerner has a problem with me...

i have NEVER called anyone any "jackasses" upon the forum.  all i did was post an illustration, just like he posted his off the clift gif... where was your timely response to that huh?

nonetheless, please go and purchase yourself some CARMEX.... it may help to solve your kissing lips problem....