Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hornfans.com shutting down

castlebravo1

Texas.gif

i have been a member of hornfans as per the past ten years.

god knows, that i shall miss them and the often down to earth way.. that the stalwarts come together and go about their daily LONGHORN dialogue.

simply a lot of love, arguments, fellowship, and good ole LONGHORN devotion.

toast.jpg

a toast.. to the great memories!

Texas.gif

i have been a member of hornfans as per the past ten years.

god knows, that i shall miss them and the often down to earth way.. that the stalwarts come together and go about their daily LONGHORN dialogue.

simply a lot of love, arguments, fellowship, and good ole LONGHORN devotion.

toast.jpg

a toast.. to the great memories!

that helps explain their demise.

I kid, i kid...

I am a longtime member over there and I signed up today.  I hope it has the same kind of wit and humor that was displayed over there.  Also, that site had some very educated people on football and were able to convey it for someone like me to understand.  Here's hoping that this site is just as good!!

I am a longtime member over there and I signed up today.  I hope it has the same kind of wit and humor that was displayed over there.  Also, that site had some very educated people on football and were able to convey it for someone like me to understand.  Here's hoping that this site is just as good!!

keep-calm-and-welcome-aboard-9.png

welcome aboard to HORN SPORTS militaryhorn!

welcome aboard. pretty good group of guys and gals here who have a few laughs, discuss football (and bbq among other things) and 99% of the time it's respectful and civil. glad to have you. 

and part of the new hire orientation is having an experienced member come by and explain Monarch to you so one of us will stop by shortly.   

welcome aboard. pretty good group of guys and gals here who have a few laughs, discuss football (and bbq among other things) and 99% of the time it's respectful and civil. glad to have you. 

and part of the new hire orientation is having an experienced member come by and explain Monarch to you so one of us will stop by shortly.   

logo_stp_update.png

oh, never mind the oft mindless rhetoric stemming from streettopeschel, militaryhorn.

we like to refer to him as STP.  as you may attest, he is currently undergoing his 60th anniversary.

he's one slick old devil...

i just friended you militaryhorn.  

all of you horfans rejects chime in and if your username has changed tell us who you were !  i was ADMIRALSTOCKDALE before my entire history was deleted a couple years ago and then morphed toTrusted Insider.  

where on earth have you been brasky?  glad to see you back in the HS fold.  much obliged, as per your recruiting idea as per hornfans.  they have great stalwarts over there.  wonderful strategy!

You made a good decision. Welcome to the site.

Horn Fans has been around for a while and I think the posters there will find that Horn Sports is very, very similar with better technology and an equally great community.  They limit my scantily clad women posts here which is understandable but they don't mind if I throw one in from time to time.  You guys will find it extremely enjoyable here. Hookem.