Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
Juan

2014-15 NBA season

Graphic courtesy of the Phoenix Suns

errrr, ahhh, uhhh ....

B1KRFyCIUAEToQR.jpg

That is not Rajon Rondo. That is Larry Bird.
That is not PJ Tucker. That is Jeff Hornacek.
None of these players averaged 30 points per game and five assists in any of the seasons listed. Not Larry Bird, not LeBron, not Rajon Rondo, not Jeff Hornacek, not Goran Dragic, DEFINITELY not PJ Tucker. 

Went to the Rockets/Mavs game in Houston two weekends ago. Was impressed with Toyota center, quite an arena. Monarch, I figured you would enjoy this H-Town shout out! Rockets ahead the entire game, down by six with a few to go, pull out the victory for the home fans!

Went to the Rockets/Mavs game in Houston two weekends ago. Was impressed with Toyota center, quite an arena. Monarch, I figured you would enjoy this H-Town shout out! Rockets ahead the entire game, down by six with a few to go, pull out the victory for the home fans!

i actually live downtown houston. TC is upheld as one of the better arena's throughout the NBA.  i only wish that they enhance / renovate the fading exterior...

i actually live downtown houston. TC is upheld as one of the better arena's throughout the NBA. i only wish that they enhance / renovate the fading exterior...

It was dark and raining when we arrived, so I didn't get to assess much of the exterior other than the red lighting wrap around feature. Enjoyed the game atmosphere and the visit to Houston. I'm from the Austin area and haven't been to Houston much recently; how old is the arena?

Last night (Tuesday)

Avery Bradley had 18 points for the Celtics

KD scored 27 for the Thunder

Lamarcus Aldridge had 39 and 11 for the Blazers

What could have been had these guys stayed on campus more than one or two seasons. I guess it has worked out for Bradley, always thought he jumped too early. Could have been spectacular at UT with another year or two.