Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

NFL comes to visit TEXAS! is there no pic vs illustration... bellmont, are you kidding?

monarch

E10_1_L.JPG

no picture?    no illustration?   no conference audio, as per the nfl meeting with head coach strong?   

bellmont, just how many opportunities of this particular historic nature, comes forth within a lifetime at the collegiate level?

this past meeting shall very obviously help the NFL upon their quest to show the nation, that they are indeed trying to resolve their domestic abuse negligence.

how on earth, does this complete lack of PR activity via bellmont, help to stem the tide of negative recruitment activity as per this current coaching staff?

as the OB has specifically pointed out... every high school within the state of texas, should have a photo copy of this past meeting upon their desk's no later than wednesday!

no pictures...   no illustrations...   no audio visual, as per such an historical occasion upon the 40 acres....

BELLMONT PR DEPARTMENT / SID... why do you exist!

maybe because that would reflect poorly on the message that charlie is trying to send.  trying to capitalize on that and promote that detracts from the overall message.  i just don't see the advantage in advertising it when everyone will know it anyway.

charlie may have agreed to it, or even requested it.  minimum exposure.

i don't think UT gains a lot by advertising it, frankly.  they can convey the message to recruits privately.  everyone out there will know it all soon enough.

Huh? 

You don't take pictures during something like this. It would make the entire meeting look like a sideshow where Strong and Goodell were simply out for PR. You don't turn a serious meeting into a picture taking event. I think the fact that UT kept it closed off shows that Strong is authentic about his core values.....it's something he really does believe in. 

Huh?

You don't take pictures during something like this. It would make the entire meeting look like a sideshow where Strong and Goodell were simply out for PR. You don't turn a serious meeting into a picture taking event. I think the fact that UT kept it closed off shows that Strong is authentic about his core values.....it's something he really does believe in.

Agree 100 percent. ...

Huh? 

Bomb...100% correct.  This was not a circus and was handled professionally.  We are getting plenty of positive media play. 

maybe because that would reflect poorly on the message that charlie is trying to send.  trying to capitalize on that and promote that detracts from the overall message.  i just don't see the advantage in advertising it when everyone will know it anyway.

charlie may have agreed to it, or even requested it.  minimum exposure.

i don't think UT gains a lot by advertising it, frankly.  they can convey the message to recruits privately.  everyone out there will know it all soon enough.

1326764645_What_word_bubble_xlarge.png

slim, as brilliant a stalwart as we all know that you are... i cannot believe that you just wrote the aforementioned.

my good pal, maybe you shall need to take a good look at just how the NFL has been hereby alerting any and all, as per their meeting with strong in austin.

as i have stated before slim, this form of historical opportunity just does not come along every day at the collegiate level!  

any school with even HALF a PR department, would have jumped all over this event.  especially, in lieu of lethargic... or even stalled recruitment activity.

saban, stoops, briles, sumlin, kingsbury, malzan, gundy... can you just imagine any of these coaches saying no, to an NFL photo op at their respective school's?

both patterson and strong, should have hereby created a PR bonanza with this form of historical event.  just like most astute management...

Huh? 

dude... are you serious!  do you realize just how many VERY SERIOUS MEETINGS that roger goodell and his NFL team are hereby involved in?  all anyone with half a brain has to do... is go back and retrieve countless photo's, illustration's, as well as any related audio as per any of those SERIOUS MEETINGS!  

SERIOUS MEETINGS, and so forth, are part of the daily life of the NFL management.  and if you are going to venture forth, as per a particular college town, have meetings with the head football coach, and you are the NFL COMMISSIONER... then by god, that school's PR department should be involved to some degree.  especially, when you are hereby undergoing a very subpar recruitment season.  basically, every other forum / website that i am intimately involved with, are hereby wishing that TEXAS could capitalize positively upon such an historic event.  and here you are... stating that "you don't turn a serious meeting into a picture taking event".  heck, i have referenced pictures / illustrations, taken of the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES at funerals.  what could be more serious than that?

saban, stoops, briles, sumlin, kingsbury, malzan, gundy...

And that is exactly why he didn't visit any of these coaches. What part of that don't you get?

I am proud we have a coach that doesn't look to use every private matter as a public relations opportunity. He has class.

There will be ways to leverage the situation, it just won't be played out for your benefit.