Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It was a mass kidnapping and should be investigated by the FBI immediately. A large group of kidnappers came in early Sunday afternoon and took over the Cowboys locker room. Anyone who knows the Cowboys would know that Romo would have grasped defeat from the jaws of victory.

Saints have the same problem we do .. . . .no offensive line which was compounded by losing their best young OL to a concussion during the game. . .replay showed he was kicked in the head by a teammate. . .

Cowboys have shown a commitment to running the football, thought it was interesting that at kickoff, Murray was still #1 in rushing in the league so his close to 150 yards just put him that much further in front.

PS,

The OL practiced the old Landry Hitch lining up in victory formation to close out the game, pretty cool to see.

I have to admit I'm surprised by how well they are playing. The O line is FAAAAAR better than it has been in years and Linehan seems to really know what he's doing as the play caller.

I always knew Rod Marinelli was a bad ass defensive coordinator/coach but that man is earning his check in a big way. 

You know killr it has been quite a few years since I was actually excited to watch the Cowboys play. The last 3 years in particular have been disappointing I hope I won't get crushed again. At least this year they look like they are playing with some passion and heart. May the best team win.

Amen, my brother.